Do you love your job ?

Somethings getting lost in translation & I think it's me!

Any road;about 10 months ago I suggested that a St Piran 's flag should be available to us west of the Tamar and got some negative replies[& some+ive]
Now its seems I'll have to become bilingual.

Sponsored Links
I used to love my business - heating, boiler maintenance (gas & oil) and a bit of plumbing. Happy customers and no probs.
But now the ever increasing red tape is killing it for the tradesman and the customer.

Building regs are now criminal law - so am waiting for the Old Bill to knock on the door anytime.
I don't work in London anymore, good rates of pay but too much hassle with parking and congestion charge. Pay enough and I could be temped up after 6.30pm and at weekends - but don't need the stress.

Leisure time would be an interesting job or nice customer. So instead of spending out on a hobby I get paid for it.

As kev will say - sad git.

Sponsored Links
swageblock said:
Somethings getting lost in translation & I think it's me!

Any road;about 10 months ago I suggested that a St Piran 's flag should be available to us west of the Tamar and got some negative replies[& some+ive]
Now its seems I'll have to become bilingual.
I did look for the St Piran 's flag when I joined swageblock, bit of an insult having to use the union jack!!! :LOL:
stpiransflag.jpg

Back