Do you love your job ?

Thermo said:
calm down you two, this was a simple light hearted thread and there is no need to go off on one. I have to say Kendor you seem to have set the ball rolling with an insult, may have been tongue in cheek, but given the past history with you two, its not surprising the reaction its got.
So kick it in to touch lads and dont ruin an intresting thread with another slanging match
read back and i think youll find i was NOT the first with the insults but am willing to give back as good as i get. all light hearted fun :)

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
BTW whats wrong with labourers without them the trades would have to clean there own s*it up ;)
who said there was anything wrong with labourers?

I design microwave filters (go into mobile phone base stations, satellites, radars, that sort of thing) for an American company. If anyone 'European' (which in their eyes means not American) wants such a thing then I fly over with my laptop and tell them what they can have. Its pretty peachy.

Being a crane driver would be pretty cool too.....

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
kendor said:
jasy said:
i work in the sky in a large tower crane...........great!
Ah a labourer! I knew you didn't have the brains to do anything better :LOL:

dunno it wasnt me that made the comment
you are misreading my quote, i was inferring that jasy doesn't have the brains to do better.

jtaunton said:
I design microwave filters (go into mobile phone base stations, satellites, radars, that sort of thing) for an American company. If anyone 'European' (which in their eyes means not American) wants such a thing then I fly over with my laptop and tell them what they can have. Its pretty peachy.

Being a crane driver would be pretty cool too.....
So you're to blame for kid's brains being cooked by masts near schools then ;)

Nah - That'll come from the phones that all 8 year olds upwards have to have tied to their heads these days. Phone's have an automatic level control and transmit higher powers the further you are from a base station, so if you want exposure to the lowest levels of radiation, it is in your interest to live as close to a mast as possible.

Not that there's a danger anyway, IMHO. I've worked in microwaves for over fifteen years and....oh....

jtaunton said:
Not that there's a danger anyway, IMHO. I've worked in microwaves for over fifteen years and....oh....
Now about that sterility problem you are having? ;)

2 kids, 1 on the way.

Actually, our milkman seems to love his job too.......

jasy said:
How high is it Jasy?

Do the crane sway a bit at the top?

And finally do you have a loo up there? :)

kendor wrote
read back and i think youll find i was NOT the first with the insults but am willing to give back as good as i get. all light hearted fun

er i have and you were, but im not going to propogate the argument, lets just keep it all light hearted or ill knck the pair of your heads together, and lay you under one of my patios!

Thermo said:
kendor wrote
read back and i think youll find i was NOT the first with the insults but am willing to give back as good as i get. all light hearted fun

er i have and you were, but im not going to propogate the argument, lets just keep it all light hearted or ill knck the pair of your heads together, and lay you under one of my patios!
so where do you think the first insult came then as im very surprised you think that way??
I'm not one to start an argument but again i'm not one to just let it go and accept someone insulting me but hey ho!

kendor wrote in his first post
jasy wrote:
Ah a labourer! I knew you didn't have the brains to do anything better

Er that was where i was refering to your first comment on the subject, which seemed to send jasy off, and as i said given the history between the two of you it was always going to!
I dont want to perpetuate the argument and its fair enough to have a ding dong on the more serious political subjects, but some threads are better to run without arguments, such as this one as they give us all a chance to find out more about each other. ;)

Thermo said:
ill knck the pair of your heads together, and lay you under one of my patios!

You have multiple patios? That's shocking and antisocial. You should have one patio and give the other to a family who cannot afford a patio of their own and is having to rent one. Do you not realise that multiple patio ownership is causing them to be priced out of the reach of most people?
And don't give me that one about using one patio during the week and another at weekends because it's convenient. You should either keep the patio closest to your house or keep the other one and be prepared to walk the extra distance!

Sponsored Links
Back