i love mondays

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i love my job so love mondays as its (most of time) a full week ahead, am i the only one or are you guys just the usual i hate mondays crowd?

Sponsored Links
I love monday when its my day off :LOL: Especially when i worked 2-10 saturday pm and 6am-4pm sunday. Thats 18 hours worked out of 26! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Wednesdays are the worst.

If I have to work on a Wednesday it eats into both weekends.

i love my job so love mondays as its (most of time) a full week ahead, am i the only one or are you guys just the usual i hate mondays crowd?

You mean you like working more than your free time...... :?:

i just am not one of the people who hate mondays if you read what i put i just said i love my job the only comparison i made was to people who dont, so before you come back next time with some smart ass comment read it properly. ;)

i just am not one of the people who hate mondays if you read what i put i just said i love my job the only comparison i made was to people who dont, so before you come back next time with some smart ass comment read it properly. ;)

It was a genuine question, sincerely asked, do not read into it any more than was asked......

Jeff your a tiler who loves his job, who woud`nt at the prices you lot charge!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, its only a forum :LOL: ;)

Jeff your a tiler who loves his job, who woud`nt at the prices you lot charge!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, its only a forum :LOL: ;)

lol ok enough said!! :LOL: :LOL:

I am not taking sides here, but at first reading I took it that you loved Mondays because there was a full weeks work ahead (and that you were glad that the weekend was over). It was only when I read your reply to Trazor that I realised that you love Mondays as opposed to those who hate them.

I am not taking sides here, but at first reading I took it that you loved Mondays because there was a full weeks work ahead (and that you were glad that the weekend was over). It was only when I read your reply to Trazor that I realised that you love Mondays as opposed to those who hate them.

then it is my error and my apologies, but it is that i love it as i love my job but not that i hate my freetime.

Exactly...jefoss misunderstood the meaning of my question, I thought as you did until he came back with the snide remark.....

Sponsored Links
Back