Do you love your job ?

Zampa
sorry for the drunken post ...
(maybe more to follow here ...lol)
anyway dont ever think that grass is greener abroad in The US they will tax you heavily than a resident
(no such luck here with polish influx not regd )

Once over there you lose your identity ...my old Uk pal=deserter thinks Bush IS A GOD, FOR INVADING IRAQ ...

or so he tells everyone in his apartment block

or else the new "MARKS "in US ...

My Mate T/C loves winding guys up, an loves being called ..THE "BIG-I-AM" ........hmmm
(he was a nasty **** on sites an belittled apps an not nice at the merchants ,stood 6', an built wise (wigan pie monster)when I found out he would fight younsters an beat them an force them to hand over wages
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
but not that he knows he has had Al Quaedia emails saying ...

"Plumber wean in witehouse place the package under bowl ... BBOOOOOM
weldone .."

if had his phone bugged an he went out one morn to this ..

he left the drive too many police cars , an above were helicopter gun ships , an tv copters on him spread eagled on the lawn as 40 SWAT ran in his house ,being an Iriosh /scouser didnt help ...

he was in custody for 2 weeks , his family 4 days

AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE ...

DEMOCRACY AT ITS BEST

BRIT CONVernment were told an at tea time forgoten

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
Anyway, rant over. If i dont get my own shop soon, im gonna jack it in and become an electrician. :D something ive always been interested in. I think id really love that job!
I'm imagining all the sparks reading this are saying to themselves "if only you knew!" ;)

Sponsored Links
I have to walk to work and back everyday cos there's no public transport, this is the view from my workplace window.
1120460476_right.jpg

not bad is it? :D

RichardP
I think I can see your island on the way home from work.Bout 30 miles west.
I love my work;Jeweller/pattern maker,but am becoming very disillusioned nay p###ed orf with my job.
If it wasn't for wife,kids mortgage etc I'd go part time and work for my self the rest.
Managed this fine when young free&single but Hey.another day another dollar!

Kernow bys vyken

swageblock said:
RichardP
I think I can see your island on the way home from work.Bout 30 miles west.
I love my work;Jeweller/pattern maker,but am becoming very disillusioned nay p###ed orf with my job.
If it wasn't for wife,kids mortgage etc I'd go part time and work for my self the rest.
Managed this fine when young free&single but Hey.another day another dollar!

Kernow bys vyken

Deeth daa! swageblock :D

kendor said:
Richardp said:
kendor said:
Me na vadna cowz a Sowznack! :D

Comero weeth na ra whye gara an vorr goth rag an vorr noweth. :D
I'd change your light then :LOL:

It was "Take care that you don't leave the old road for the new road." which has hidden meanings way over my head !!! :LOL:
but you said you wouldnt speak english?

Taken to be not looking where you was going , change your headlamp ;) the reference to not speaking english was directed at you two :) Hou sos!

kendor said:
Taken to be not looking where you was going , change your headlamp ;) the reference to not speaking english was directed at you two :) Hou sos!
phew! not only do you speak the Kernuack but you understand it :D very impressive.

Richardp said:
kendor said:
phew! not only do you speak the Kernuack but you understand it :D very impressive.
Or i rely on my old mate Google ;)

kendor said:
Richardp said:
kendor said:
Or i rely on my old mate Google ;)
Darn! and I thought you was a "cousin Jack" you must be very nifty with the old search engine malarky. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back