Ian Brady - Dead

@hawkeye; if you have kids, and someone had done to them what brady did to those other kids back in the '60s, you wouldn't call them a circus clown.

meh, making a spectacle out of one killer doesn't really float my boat. There are many people equally as demented in positions of high office, many of them would not think twice before snatching a life either.

Perhaps if the police were any good to begin with he would have been caught long before he got a chance to murder repeatedly.

But sorry, I forgot this thread was made purely for everyone to spew as much hate for Ian Brady, and no other musings are allowed ;)

Sponsored Links
And torture. And record that torture. And refuse to tell where the bodies were?

I'm not part of the inner circle. Perhaps you should dig a little deeper and see what the politicans get up to, or used to get up to more often, and the circulation of child sex/torture tapes within said pedophile circles. Not just government, but media organisations like the BBC as well.

The ignorance on here of these particular issues is staggering.

There are many people equally as demented in positions of high office, many of them would not think twice before snatching a life either.

Yes, but how many actually do it, and torture the victims as well?

Had he been hanged, the country would have saved not thousands, or even hundreds of thousands, but probably several million pounds, which could have been spent on something worthwhile, instead of keeping that piece of s**t alive.

Yes, but how many actually do it, and torture the victims as well?

Had he been hanged, the country would have saved not thousands, or even hundreds of thousands, but probably several million pounds, which could have been spent on something worthwhile, instead of keeping that piece of s**t alive.

Do you see me saying I think he should not have been hanged? I said the same thing on page 1 about the waste of tax payer money keeping him on life support, seems we are in agreement with this.

Three words : Elm Guest House. Research it. The amount of repeated coverups into what went on over many decades is despicable. But in the minds of simple minded people all the blame gets placed on one psychopath. It makes people feel better because if they knew the reality of what goes on within power circles they would vomit. Ian Brady is not an isolated case, he's a poster child for hate. The worst abusers are the ones you never hear about.

Sponsored Links
But sorry, I forgot this thread was made purely for everyone to spew as much hate for Ian Brady, and no other musings are allowed ;)
There's nothing wrong with talking about other folk who are evil buggers but perhaps liking Ian Brady, a sick child killer to a circus clown may be what is getting folks back up?!
Perhaps if you'd not belittled his crimes while talking about others then this conversation may not have gone downhill. Just a thought Hawkeye, choose your words a bit better? I don't think anyone should say Ian Brady should be compared to a circus clown, esp not the families of those who'd lost a child in the most awful way.

There's nothing wrong with talking about other folk who are evil buggers but perhaps liking Ian Brady, a sick child killer to a circus clown may be what is getting folks back up?!
Perhaps if you'd not belittled his crimes while talking about others then this conversation may not have gone downhill. Just a thought Hawkeye, choose your words a bit better? I don't think anyone should say Ian Brady should be compared to a circus clown, esp not the families of those who'd lost a child in the most awful way.

It shouldn't. We are all adults here supposedly.

Yeah, I realise it's a touchy subject and perhaps there may be those personally affected by this subject, which may somewhat explain motman's response, but really there is little point in a thread where everyone is saying the same thing. I have absolute clarity on this matter and it's important to gain perspective. The goal is that everyone learns something, including me.

Shouting obscenities achieves nothing.

Shouting obscenities achieves nothing.
Agreed.
Nor does not treading carefully! He was an sadistic, evil child killer, the fact that there's more of them out there or worse doesn't change anything nor make his crimes lesser somehow.

This thread was ok wasn't it? It was big news, Brady finally snuffing it. And if everyone was saying the same thing, ie, in agreement that the guy was evil, well, it made a nice change here to have folk agreeing on something for once :) :)

Agreed.
Nor does not treading carefully! He was an sadistic, evil child killer, the fact that there's more of them out there or worse doesn't change anything nor make his crimes lesser somehow.

This thread was ok wasn't it? It was big news, Brady finally snuffing it. And if everyone was saying the same thing, ie, in agreement that the guy was evil, well, it made a nice change here to have folk agreeing on something for once :) :)

Although Tony Blair who has killed many hundreds of thousands of people is free to roam around with tax payer funded entourage for protection.

........ It was big news, Brady finally snuffing it.

Is that part of the problem here? Brady was a psychopath who craved the attention that the system and society heaped upon him for decades.
If he'd just been left to rot in a bleak concrete box, with no attention paid to him, it would have taken away the control he felt he had over his jailers.

Is that part of the problem here? Brady was a psychopath who craved the attention that the system and society heaped upon him for decades.
If he'd just been left to rot in a bleak concrete box, with no attention paid to him, it would have taken away the control he felt he had over his jailers.
Luckily he's not around to enjoy this last bout of press coverage. :)

Like I said previously though, inevitable: no-one lives forever, not physically anyway.
But, through the coverage and attention he's enjoyed over the decades, he'll "live on" for many decades to come. Which just adds to the tragedy.

Like I said previously though, inevitable: no-one lives forever, not physically anyway.
But, through the coverage and attention he's enjoyed over the decades, he'll "live on" for many decades to come. Which just adds to the tragedy.
I don't see why what he did should be forgotten because to do that means the victims are also forgotten. Although he will be remembered for a few years to come, esp if they find more bodies on the moors, it's not even remotely in a favourable light and there's no sensationalism. Just horror.

I don't see why what he did should be forgotten because to do that means the victims are also forgotten. Although he will be remembered for a few years to come, esp if they find more bodies on the moors, it's not even remotely in a favourable light and there's no sensationalism. Just horror.

If the likes of him cared one jot about how they were thought of or remembered, they may not have committed the awful acts at all.
That they are thought of at all is what they crave.

If the likes of him cared one jot about how they were thought of or remembered, they may not have committed the awful acts at all.
That they are thought of at all is what they crave.
I seriously doubt that his notoriety was what drove him to kill, rape and torture children in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Back