Ian Brady - Dead

I seriously doubt that his notoriety was what drove him to kill, rape and torture children in the first place.
So do I.

I also doubt that, given the widespread and prolonged coverage, sensationalism and macabre fascination have been and will be entirely absent.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't be at all surprised, that when they find Keith Bennets body, there will be other kids buried nearby, hence why he's never told the police where he's buried.

Sponsored Links
no, jeremiah is talking about man's heart in general, and the depths of evil, we are capable of. and deceiving our own hearts,and others to get what we want. and who can know a mans heart and his intentions?

I cannot begin to imagine the pain of his victims families...Even after all these years my heart goes out to them.

First of all, can I say that I believe that they each had damaged personalities before they met, but the explosive evil was unleashed when they got together. As two individuals, I think they were far less dangerous than as a couple.

Don't get me wrong with what I say next - I am not for one minute likening all relationships with loved ones and friends etcetera with that of Brady & Hindley's relationship.

I think that in any relationship, whether it be romantic or friendly - you can relate to and react with certain people in a certain way and with a different person in a different way.

never excuses standing by or allowing anyone to torture and kill as you watch...FFS

Sponsored Links
Back