Ian Brady - Dead

E

EddieM

One of those times I wish I believed in hell so that this scumbag could burn in it for all eternity.

Good riddance.

Sponsored Links
Pity it's taken so long. Bring back hanging for scum like him.

Sponsored Links
You put finance before a child murderer? Are you some kind of a **** or what?

Afaik he has been (??) force fed for years as he was deemed to be mentally in capable & un able to decide to starve him self to death ?

afaik that has been going on for a good while ??

Mot I think you grossly underestimate the amount of human life Soros has been responsible for extinguishing. Brady was more of a circus clown by comparison.

Afaik he has been (??) force fed for years as he was deemed to be mentally in capable & un able to decide to starve him self to death ?

afaik that has been going on for a good while ??

Laugh was on us really, I forget the figure but it was in the hundreds of thousands every year to keep him like that. Tax payer fail.

@hawkeye; if you have kids, and someone had done to them what brady did to those other kids back in the '60s, you wouldn't call them a circus clown.

@hawkeye; if you have kids, and someone had done to them what brady did to those other kids back in the '60s, you wouldn't call them a circus clown.
The guy is a complete fruit loop. Read some of his stuff on the BBC, Russia, home insurance and TV licensing if you don't believe me.

noseall the same could be said about you. It takes one to know one.

Sponsored Links
Back