Idea!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone here have their own website, which they could set up a forum on. So that we can continue discussions that get locked or deleted?

Sponsored Links
Outside links get removed though. And we cant PM. They have got us by the short and curlies.

Deluks said:
Does anyone here have their own website, which they could set up a forum on. So that we can continue discussions that get locked or deleted?
Is it possible that you're not aware of the processing power and Internet pipe that a forum server needs?

Deluks said:
Is it possible that you're not aware of the processing power and Internet pipe that a forum server needs?

Anything is possible, hence my suggestion.

Sponsored Links
It could be the DIYers are allowed to decide between themselves what to do without any interference from experienced and professional people.

Would be interesting to see the results of a non assistance policy.

Didn't ninebob set one up a couple of years ago?

There is one in the pipeline for on here. It will hopefully be ready by the end of the year. It will be a private (non-public) forum area/s where these more borderline topics can be thrashed out to your hearts content. This feature will be part of a larger update to the site. Hope that helps ;)

There is one in the pipeline for on here. It will hopefully be ready by the end of the year. It will be a private (non-public) forum area/s where these more borderline topics can be thrashed out to your hearts content. This feature will be part of a larger update to the site. Hope that helps ;)
That will be interesting! I take it that this forum will remain together with the General Discussion area.

Absolutely, the General Discussion forum, will not be affected :)

Sounds like fun!
Invite only I take it, will we be allowed to swear and make jokes about the Queen? :p

All will become clear.... ;)

Sounds like fun!
Invite only I take it, will we be allowed to swear and make jokes about the Queen? :p

just reminded me about when we were in the pub one year, it was the queens birthday and they were harping on about her on the tv, yes they didnt have sky! i know!! anyway one of my mates harped up, "how old is she?" someone else told him, and he said" you still would tho wouldnt you!!!!!!"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

he has never heard the end of that one!! and never will :D

The film 'Fight Club' springs to mind ;)

Sounds like fun!
That's disgusting how dare you make fun of the Queen.....................................................What's Elton done to you to deserve it?

Sponsored Links
Back