Ideal Logic/Logic+

Can you please furnish me with the aforementioned branch and the installers details.
As I believe this to be a crock.
We have had no reported failures in the field that have been boiler faults except one diverter valve actuator.
Message me if you want to keep it off the main board and I will look into this.
If it is true I will come on and apologise!

Sponsored Links
I love the clean looks of Viessmann boilers. the 200w really looks the part.

I think biasi make the most ugly looking boiler around(sorry biasi but...)

as for ideal...

Shambolic WHY would /should i lie about and make it up.
Boiler was collected from one branch of plumbcentre fitted that day didn`t work replacement boiler sourced from another branch and fitted next day .

Box was in plain sight for all to see taped up with duct tape with everyone saying ah well wont be fitting one of them.

We all agree they look a nice boiler inside with easy access , but one thing that put me straight off was at show at rioch centre when i asked simple question of how dear is the board non of them could/would answer

Always the possibilty of the installer at fault and f***ed the boiler up I suppose, so just claiming it was a dud to get his money back :confused:

Sponsored Links
Regardless of whether these end up good or bad, why would anyone want to fit such a large, heavy and ugly boiler :confused: :eek:

????? are you serious, are you thinking of the correct boiler dave? without taking the **** its 33kg and smaller than a WB junior!! hardly big and heavy mate...

We all agree they look a nice boiler inside with easy access , but one thing that put me straight off was at show at rioch centre when i asked simple question of how dear is the board non of them could/would answer

Thats because at the time of launch there was no prices available, no rush as they're under warranty so nobody should be needing to buy one.....but they are 88 quid, which is certainley not expensive..

I had a looksee at the Logic recently at an Ideal presentation, and to be fair, it did appear to be a decent boiler. I would argue though that since Ideal does not have an enviable reputation based on the Isar and the Response, the new boiler would have to have a serious wow factor and be twice as reliable as the best boiler at the price of a cheapie... since Ideal has let down a great many installers who have put their faith in their products in the past and most guys have settled on their preferred brand, it would take a seriously superior piece of kit to get them to look at Ideal again... I'd say that the Logic is just another average boiler... Lots of them about

I had to laugh at Ideals attempts to draw similarities between their boiler and an Aston martin car, the only similarity that I could see was the dodgy electrics and poor mechanicals on the AM

Stusp.
Cheers for the info always good to hear it straight from an employee. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back