ideal Mexico - CH working but not HW

Sponsored Links
This problem started after I've drained my CH system. I drained the system via my radiator. Not from the boiler, as the arrow the picture below.

Should i try to drain it from the boiler (as the arrow in the picture) instead? Due to any blocked or airlock.

BTW all the CH heating is working but not the HW.

IMG_20180428_094708.jpg

Sponsored Links
Turn your CH off and HW on, turn your boiler thermostat to MAX this might force the air out of the open vent.

Is this your current cylinder set up? Thetre is one too many pipes on th HW circuit, unless anyoine can educate me?

20151111_110232-jpg.87956

Just to be clear I mean the pipe that goes up & is painted, I assume that your cold feed pipe is in the cylinder HW return as it a bit difficult to see in yor photo.

Is this your current cylinder set up? Thetre is one too many pipes on th HW circuit, unless anyoine can educate me?
Yes it is. It has pipes that go to back boiler before, which I capped it. And also one radiator always get hot when the HW is on.

Just to be clear I mean the pipe that goes up & is painted, I assume that your cold feed pipe is in the cylinder HW return as it a bit difficult to see in yor photo.
That's the one that goes to one of the radiators in the toilet. Not sure what is called, i think they said it is a leak system or something ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back