If lockdown is being reimposed because of rises in infections...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...at home and abroad, what is it that don’t people understand about the benefits of lockdown, social distancing and large group gatherings/'block' parties and protests?

Sponsored Links
...at home and abroad, what is it that don’t people understand about the benefits of lockdown, social distancing and large group gatherings/'block' parties and protests?
1 word Mottie...Stupid....Same reason people litter.Properly is no cure...No amount of govt education.

Our local trouble pub has put up a video advertising a reopening party. With live music. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen?
Does anyone know who we are supposed to report this kind of stuff to? I don't want a local spike because of a greedy landlord...

Sponsored Links
Our local trouble pub has put up a video advertising a reopening party. With live music. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen?
Does anyone know who we are supposed to report this kind of stuff to? I don't want a local spike because of a greedy landlord...

Local police I would imagine.

Police and council - oh well, we're ******ed then :LOL:. They're utterly useless around here with anything to do with pubs!

Brainless Boris's Barking mad idea to reopen all the pubs on a saturday night - that's going to work out well. The countries full of idiots and we've elected likewise.

I'm hoping Nicola is going to close the Border

Brainless Boris's Barking mad idea to reopen all the pubs on a saturday night - that's going to work out well. The countries full of idiots and we've elected likewise.

thats the first thing that should have happened. and the bridge . keep them english out:whistle:

We had a wall once, built by Italian contractors, but that was to keep the Scottish in.

Yes, she should!

Our local is trouble, full of drugged up kids who like to fight lots and yes, a Saturday night reopening is stupid -but then obviously some landlords are too. Already reading the social media response to their party advert is making me go cold - it's been so so nice here with the pubs shut, lol.

Stuck it up on twitter and had a response from the council, telling me environmental health are out this weekend keeping an eye on pubs. Heard that before sadly, they're as useful as a chocolate teapot! Oh well, I've let the police/council and local press know in advance, not much more I can do.

.Same reason people litter

my village has a green, every day there is litter on the grass by the benches....even though there are 4 litter bins around the green.

I was out walking the dog yesterday and watched a group of young teenagers leaving on their bikes, one lad finished of his can and threw it on the floor.....bl@@dy annoyed me, some words were exchanged, loudly.

WTF is wrong with people, I have never left litter in my life, wouldnt dream of it
apologies I knows its a grumpy old man hobby horse thing, but it just makes me mad.

Sponsored Links
Back