If lockdown is being reimposed because of rises in infections...

Sponsored Links
...at home and abroad, what is it that don’t people understand about the benefits of lockdown, social distancing and large group gatherings/'block' parties and protests?

Beaches?

How many have gone to beaches vs these silly protests?

Brainless Boris's Barking mad idea to reopen all the pubs on a saturday night - that's going to work out well. The countries full of idiots and we've elected likewise.

I'm hoping Nicola is going to close the Border

Boris was born in the USA and its 4th of July so it dovetails well with those celebrations.

What did you expect from boosterism? A coherent policy?

Sponsored Links
Read some of the comments in this article, should give you a good idea.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ico=amp-comments-viewall#comments-8475795
holy crap -I just read through a load of comments -many from the USA..... how mad are they

typical examples:
"Even an idiot should have known that to keep everyone in for months then let them out would trigger many exposures and positive tests. But it's not going to trigger vast numbers of illness or deaths. It's weakened now but keeping people in weakens their resistance. Just get out into it and face it. It's a gosh darn virus and our immune systems are the super equipped to annihilate it. Some will die but they do with every winter flu. Should never have been a lockdown"

"People are dying of carbon monoxide (poisoning of the red blood corpuscles). The symptoms are very similar to hypoxia, lack of oxygen to the lungs bcoz the red blood cells are poisoned. You may be surprised to know that Coronavirus does not exist. It exists only as a concept, a phantom virus designed to create panic and fear to subjugate and oppress the general populace. This battle goes deeper than what meets the eye in the 3D imperial plane. Stay away from the official narratives from Fauci who knows very well is a huge hoax."

my village has a green, every day there is litter on the grass by the benches....even though there are 4 litter bins around the green.

I was out walking the dog yesterday and watched a group of young teenagers leaving on their bikes, one lad finished of his can and threw it on the floor.....bl@@dy annoyed me, some words were exchanged, loudly.

WTF is wrong with people, I have never left litter in my life, wouldnt dream of it
apologies I knows its a grumpy old man hobby horse thing, but it just makes me mad.

I can't stand litter. Heck I can't even stand the lazy sods that leave the freezers part open in the supermarket.

I haven't looked but believe some rules have been published for pubs etc. I think one was mentioned on TV - no drinking standing up. Masks ruled out as can't eat or drink when wearing them - ;) I wondered about straws in pubs plus a small hole in a mask or masks with one built in. :)

Purely memory but I recollect Korea found an instance of what can happen. One infected in a night club = 170 odd cases. That is a serious increase for them. I'm not sure if the 170 had symptoms or just told to isolate. :) Have to look on the bright side and hope. I found that interesting as I suspect a Korean that has a cough etc will isolate so are asymptomatics infecting others?

my village has a green, every day there is litter on the grass by the benches....even though there are 4 litter bins around the green.
WTF is wrong with people, I have never left litter in my life, wouldnt dream of it
apologies I knows its a grumpy old man hobby horse thing, but it just makes me mad.
We are as one on this topic....So stupid...Lazy.non sensical.

holy crap -I just read through a load of comments -many from the USA..... how mad are they

typical examples:
"Even an idiot should have known that to keep everyone in for months then let them out would trigger many exposures and positive tests. But it's not going to trigger vast numbers of illness or deaths. It's weakened now but keeping people in weakens their resistance. Just get out into it and face it. It's a gosh darn virus and our immune systems are the super equipped to annihilate it. Some will die but they do with every winter flu. Should never have been a lockdown"

"People are dying of carbon monoxide (poisoning of the red blood corpuscles). The symptoms are very similar to hypoxia, lack of oxygen to the lungs bcoz the red blood cells are poisoned. You may be surprised to know that Coronavirus does not exist. It exists only as a concept, a phantom virus designed to create panic and fear to subjugate and oppress the general populace. This battle goes deeper than what meets the eye in the 3D imperial plane. Stay away from the official narratives from Fauci who knows very well is a huge hoax."

FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I don't wear masks like I don't wear underwear - things gotta breathe!

FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I don't wear masks like I don't wear underwear - things gotta breathe!
Indeed..Some believe masks are the devil's work..Obstructing our breathing apparatus.....Jeeeez..No hope.

Indeed..Some believe masks are the devil's work..Obstructing our breathing apparatus.....Jeeeez..No hope.

You have to understand in America so many have so little, what they have left they will fight for. For them freedom is an expression not of being free but of having some control - you can't tell me what to do. The same freedom junkies will protest against Universal healthcare whilst having missing teeth, obese, and unable to buy meds.

typical examples:

The second one's a corker ain't it :LOL: Its even got a reply "correcting" the above tosh to Carbon Dioxide. You couldn't make this stuff up, pure, tragic gold.

Beaches?

How many have gone to beaches vs these silly protests?

i've been to the beach, we have a quiet one relatively local to us (mersea island) and everyone done really well with social distancing. Only issue we had was from the "townies" when we done a bit of crabbing at the end of the day, their ferrule kids weren't respecting the distance and were getting in all the gaps, the parents just made half hearted attempts to tell them to move, if it were my child he'd have got a clip round the ear. Needless to say we left prematurely which dissapointed my boy who was really looking forward to crabbing.

The second one's a corker ain't it :LOL: Its even got a reply "correcting" the above tosh to Carbon Dioxide. You couldn't make this stuff up, pure, tragic gold.

These people get to vote.... Now what could possibly happen. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back