If lockdown is being reimposed because of rises in infections...

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I have, this morning. Stuck their advertising video on twitter and tagged the council, cops and local press. Had a reply from the council but don't hold much hope as dealt with them countless of times regarding previous license breaches. Still, done my bit - looking forward to witnessing the first fight in 3 months - there's always at least one there every weekend. :(

Too hard to move? Doesn't seem very pleasant.

my village has a green, every day there is litter on the grass by the benches....even though there are 4 litter bins around the green.

I was out walking the dog yesterday and watched a group of young teenagers leaving on their bikes, one lad finished of his can and threw it on the floor.....bl@@dy annoyed me, some words were exchanged, loudly.

WTF is wrong with people, I have never left litter in my life, wouldnt dream of it
apologies I knows its a grumpy old man hobby horse thing, but it just makes me mad.

I totally agree with you on that. There is no logic to it. Nothing to gain by doing it. Lots of things I disagree with but when there is some gain involved for the perp I understand why. Seeing people walk past a bin then dump their crap on the floor....? Deliberate ****tishness.

Sponsored Links
I don't think anyone can possibly justify litter. I'd bet no one looks at a litter strewn area and think "that looks nice" Can only conclude those that do it are selfish uncaring ar*eholes who think it's someone else's job to do it.

Funny how sometimes it is claimed that it is unacceptable to call people stupid merely because they disagree with what someone else considers correct and sometimes it is not.

If it is justified regarding covid - and they are stupid, how come all these stupid people are allowed to vote on things about which they know absolutely nothing?

I think being registered to vote is a prerequisite not Mensa membership? :p

HSE. The landlord has a duty to provide a safe workplace.
Non-compliance with Covid security will doubtless be very high on an inspector's bingo list.
Tell them now (supply links to the live music adverts etc), rather than hope anyone will be willing to try and rein the carnage in......

Don't mention Covid Compliance to my wife. As Operations Manager for a security company she is constantly updating and revising all their H&S Covid policies.
No sooner does she draw up a RA for one thing, when Boris and his band of merry men think up another which sometimes negates the previous one so she has to do another one. It's driving her up the wall because she knows that H&SE can drop in on a workplace at the drop of a hat without warning.

Don't mention Covid Compliance to my wife. As Operations Manager for a security company she is constantly updating and revising all their H&S Covid policies.
No sooner does she draw up a RA for one thing, when Boris and his band of merry men think up another which sometimes negates the previous one so she has to do another one. It's driving her up the wall because she knows that H&SE can drop in on a workplace at the drop of a hat without warning.

I feel for the people who're having to work out all these new ways of working at the speed of light to get businesses moving again, not to mention the investment required. I've seen the new ways GPs, dentists and retail are working and it's impressive how they've responded. I just wish someone would put toilets up the list of priorities. I had to beg a large department store yesterday to allow an elderly disabled person to use the still closed disabled loo. They wouldn't have made it to the only open loos in the city centre at the railway station.

Too hard to move? Doesn't seem very pleasant.
Yes, we were planning to move in the winter - but may be put behind now because of various things re:covid. It's a shame, it's a pretty conservation area, a lot of great neighbours but just the pubs let it down. I like a pub, don't get me wrong and we have 3 in a very small area which other than the pubs are all residential. Someone in the councils wisdom allowed them all to open until 1.30am with few restrictions on music and of course, when pubs get desperate for custom, they start making things noisier, breaking their licensing agreements and turning a blind eye to bad customers. It wasn't so bad when we moved here 8 years ago but the last couple of years have been pretty bad.

Or phone the law and say you thought you heard someone being called a jigaboo. Ten squad cars will arrive in minutes and close the place.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MAO.....
seriously,,
nearly fell off the chair when I read that corker...:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back