If lockdown is being reimposed because of rises in infections...

all that’s gone on and is going on in the world and you still see no conspiracy.

Enlighten us. I want to know what the conspiracy is.

One on CV19 vaccines stems from an idea of putting a dye in it to see if people have had one. May well be done in countries that lack the facilities for keeping accurate records or perhaps to get round anyone who decided more than one is a good idea. This seems to have turned into people being injected with something similar to what dogs must have in the UK now only they can be tracked as well. That would need a rather large bore needle.

Sponsored Links
thanks for that. one could say your a tad wet behind the ears. all that’s gone on and is going on in the world and you still see no conspiracy. for the record none of my 3 kids have had the mmr or any other vaccine for that matter and are perfectly balanced fit healthy people. my parents both routinely have flu jabs yet still get flu. maybe the ‘idiot’ is closer to home than you think.
Ooh, I've never met an anti-vaccer before! I normally put them with people who think the world is flat :LOL:

Do you not think it would've been better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your (and others) kids health? Vaccinations are why were are no longer dying of various diseases over the world. A lot to be thankful for imo.

Ooh, I've never met an anti-vaccer before! I normally put them with people who think the world is flat :LOL:

Do you not think it would've been better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your (and others) kids health? Vaccinations are why were are no longer dying of various diseases over the world. A lot to be thankful for imo.
im not an ‘anti-vaccer’ . as parents we were quite willing for the kids to have seperate injections at reasonable intervals and even pay . the refusal tells me it’s not that important.
i had measles as a child as did my sister and wife. i remember it neither being pleasant nor unpleasant.
as for better being safe than sorry. no thanks . feeding them healthily , making sure they are mentally and physically fit will do them more good than ramming 3 different doses of chemicals into their young systems.
i put societies guinea pigs , like you, in the same group as people who believe the egyptians actually built the pyramids.:LOL:

Sponsored Links
im not an ‘anti-vaccer’ . as parents we were quite willing for the kids to have seperate injections at reasonable intervals and even pay . the refusal tells me it’s not that important.
i had measles as a child as did my sister and wife. i remember it neither being pleasant nor unpleasant.
as for better being safe than sorry. no thanks . feeding them healthily , making sure they are mentally and physically fit will do them more good than ramming 3 different doses of chemicals into their young systems.
i put societies guinea pigs , like you, in the same group as people who believe the egyptians actually built the pyramids.:LOL:

So, tell us all who or what built the pyramids? Aliens perhaps?

Measles BTW is highly infectious and has significant impacts on people, including death.

MMR is proven safe. Unlike not vaccinating. The refusal says that there is no risk in having them at the same time, not that the vaccination isn't important.

And who built the pyramids?! That I have got to hear...!

Enlighten us. I want to know what the conspiracy is.

One on CV19 vaccines stems from an idea of putting a dye in it to see if people have had one. May well be done in countries that lack the facilities for keeping accurate records or perhaps to get round anyone who decided more than one is a good idea. This seems to have turned into people being injected with something similar to what dogs must have in the UK now only they can be tracked as well. That would need a rather large bore needle.
lets start at the beginning . a bat virus ‘appears’ for want of a better word.
in the city that researches viruses that bats carry funnily enough.
lets play along and pretend we believe the story that it innocently found its way to a market in china.
and lets play along a bit more and pretend that the chinese didn’t withhold vital info that could have at least kept it in china.
lets keep pretending that they didn’t send thousands of chinese all over the globe ............

MMR is proven safe. Unlike not vaccinating. The refusal says that there is no risk in having them at the same time, not that the vaccination isn't important.

And who built the pyramids?! That I have got to hear...!
the egyptians of course. it’s perfectly feasible isn’t it?

So, tell us all who or what built the pyramids? Aliens perhaps?

Measles BTW is highly infectious and has significant impacts on people, including death.
cheers doc . i wasn’t aware:LOL:

cheers doc . i wasn’t aware:LOL:
If you're aware and still don't vaccinate your children then that's pretty bad..
We should look after our kids using facts not debunked theories, as well as have a role in looking after the rest of our society.

you keep injecting your kids, if you think its the right thing to do.

lets start at the beginning . a bat virus ‘appears’ for want of a better word.
in the city that researches viruses that bats carry funnily enough.
lets play along and pretend we believe the story that it innocently found its way to a market in china.
and lets play along a bit more and pretend that the chinese didn’t withhold vital info that could have at least kept it in china.
lets keep pretending that they didn’t send thousands of chinese all over the globe ............

LOL if you believe that lot - no hope for you. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned 5g masts as well. Obviously they regarded some areas of the world entirely differently to the UK as well.

Sponsored Links
Back