IF YOU WANT TRAINEE GAS MAN BANNED VOTE HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No need to call for a ban on anyone. That's what Moderator's are for, isn't it?

I'm relatively new to this site, and just glanced some of SGM's postings - and those of you who've taken the bait.
To me it looks like some of you are enjoying the banter, other's just taking umbrage!

For what?

How can anyone be insulted by voluntarily reading some words on a pc screen?
Ignore.
Move on.
Find something real and meaningful to vent your spleen on.
Try world debt. There's reality for you.

RR

Ban is a bit harsh but he does need to grow up a bit and help people out with his experience.

Screwfix forum is right up his street though, if he gets out alive :!: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Actually, I agree with Rob Roy - It's the choice of the moderators whether he's banned or not.
He obviously has some problems.........................!?
Perhaps he needs our sympathy rather than anything else!!! :)

Nope definately no bans, unless by the Mods.

Mind you I do have an eye on self preservation here and don't want to give tricky Dickie any ideas!
;)

I understand the feeling for a ban, but I personally dont like censorship, that is someone else telling me what and what is not suitable for me, who censors the censors and who censors the censors censors blah blah, I can make my own mind up for myself, if you dont like the TV programme, turn it off, it has an off switch, if you dont like TGM just dont read his posts or respond to them, pretty simple really.
The guy does obviously have some personal problems though.

No don't ban him yet unless he gets personal again, (not to me by the way) but then as you say the mods can edit his post if need be.

The sad thing is he could learn so much if he wanted.

still getting over may 5th, yawn.

its only words on a flat screen, its not as if hes chucking bricks through ya window. yet. :LOL:

david and julie said:
Nope definately no bans, unless by the Mods.

Mind you I do have an eye on self preservation here and don't want to give tricky Dickie any ideas!
;)
and who, pray tell, is tricky dickie?:cool:

We need the likes of the gasman, damocles and kendor on here. When you have had a bad day you can come on here and abuse them :LOL: :LOL:

jasy said:
We need the likes of the gasman, damocles and kendor on here. When you have had a bad day you can come on here and abuse them :LOL: :LOL:
No you can`t `cos if you do I`ll get you banned from the site :eek: :eek: :eek:

traineegasman said:
jasy said:
No you can`t `cos if you do I`ll get you banned from the site :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is traineegasman a moderator now? :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back