Illegal gas work?!!!

AGILE.... RE Illegal gas work and people being mean and Dishonest ripping off customers and legitimate businesses with overheads.

And for someone who is always going on about gassafe/corgi registered.
Would you care to explain to me why Gassafe have just told me you are NOT REGISTERED to work on central heating and should not be doing that type of work.
So why are you still touting for c/heating work on this site.

Or are gas safe mistaken which would seem strange as your number company name an operatives name all came up

Wow. :(

Sponsored Links
Thin rope DIA why? i am only passing forward information given to me by the body that Agile always tells posters to contact to see if the people they have used or intend to use are registered.

Thin rope DIA why? i am only passing forward information given to me by the body that Agile always tells posters to contact to see if the people they have used or intend to use are registered.

False accusations perhaps.

Have you seen him working illegally, or assumed he is.

Agile is the Director of the Company, you don't need to be registered to be the Boss, perhaps he's hung his tools up, perhaps not.

:evil:

hes being doing work for biasi,maybe hes employed with them.

hes not only kept away from these topics but stayed away from all the topics..

i.e not giving out any advice,maybe he`s in France :D

Sponsored Links
from previous experience on other threads if glazier doesnt reply he's wrong.....again.

As for beng on the list if gassafe site brings up Agile-services ltd and you click on view our engineers it has his picture with no qualifications listed.
Then I suspect that you don't know how to search the site.

As for not being registered for core the site says no.
Computer says "no"?

If you dont understand what not being registered for heating means that just confirms you dont understand how this industry works.
I can't remember ever claiming to understand how "this industry" works, and I daresay that only highly-qualified and literate people, such as yourself, really do understand it, so please feel free to explain it.

Also, I'm curious - could you explain why haven't you answered this question:

this whole debate can be resolved with one post
What does the information on this web page indicate?

Goldberg.
That web page indicates nothing it does not list any qualifaction for appliances or core . I type my number into that page all my allowed appliances etc come up.
So as i said you dont understand registration.

DIA he has been touting for work on here and saying he fixes boilers for £84 so i would imagine he is not just making it up.
What would be the point of being a director of a gas business with no other operatives registered to that business.??

Goldberg.
That web page indicates nothing it does not list any qualifaction for appliances or core . I type my number into that page all my allowed appliances etc come up.
So as i said you dont understand registration.

DIA he has been touting for work on here and saying he fixes boilers for £84 so i would imagine he is not just making it up.
What would be the point of being a director of a gas business with no other operatives registered to that business.??

He could be employing those Eastern Europeans who all go under his one number, that appears not to cover anything at all.

...I type my number into that page all my allowed appliances etc come up...
Just out of interest: what would you do if yet another I.T. glitch in crapita's records would suddenly render that search blank, and you could not find your card?

it does not list any qualifaction for appliances or core.
Then perhaps there is an error in the details held, or in the way that the web site works.

I type my number into that page all my allowed appliances etc come up. So as i said you dont understand registration.
No, you said that I don't understand the gas industry, and I said that I never claimed to, and I suggested that you explain it, and then you didn't.

If registration is also very complicated, then perhaps you could include a quick tutorial on it.

he has been touting for work on here and saying he fixes boilers for £84 so i would imagine he is not just making it up.
Hmm. But your imagination appears to be very fertile.

What would be the point of being a director of a gas business with no other operatives registered to that business?
Didn't you know, that's how limited companies work. Isn't that part of the industry knowledge that you have and I don't?

Ben
i am a bit of a nosey feker and regularly check it not only mine but a dozen or so mates and have never experienced any problem at all everything comes up exactly as it should.
Do a postcode search and the 40 that come up within 3 mile of my home all check out know them all personally and what work they do.
So i would imagine glitches are few and far between

No, it is not how the web site works Goldberg, the web site will list your compentencies under Domestic and commercial, nothing listed means that your business is registered but you ACS qualifications have expired, this means you cannot carry out gas works legally

No, it is not how the web site works Goldberg
I don't believe that I ever gave an opinion about how the web site works - I only ever asked you questions about it, that you kept ignoring.

the web site will list your compentencies under Domestic and commercial
That much is abundantly clear from the web site - no gas industry understanding is needed for that part.

nothing listed means that your business is registered but you ACS qualifications have expired
Interesting. Has that information been given to you privately, or is it explained by Capita on the web site?

this means you cannot carry out gas works legally
You said that he wasn't entitled to work on heating systems, so where does gas come into it?

Or are you using the terms "gas", "heating", and "c/heating" interchangeably to all mean the same thing? If so, why?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back