Illegal gas work?!!!

So failure to justify himself to you to you makes him guilty does it?

Are we to understand that he has done his core but no appliances?

As you say that Gas safe are investigating I don't see what advantage is to be gained by continuing to ask the question here in open forum, unless you have some personal grievance with Tony.

Sponsored Links
not getting personal here but namsag does have a valid point,if mr g has been working illegally then the full weight of the law should be brought to bare.
on the other hand it could be an oversight on mr g part,very unlikely given his views on ethnic minoritys involved in the gas industry.if mr g were able and willing i am sure this could be resolved very easily to everyones satisfaction. ;)

neither have Agile or his friends came on to defend him so i have my answer
You had made your mind up anyway, without waiting to hear any/all information.

Well lets be honest he really does not have a clue when it comes to any other aspect of the gas industry but trys to blind others with bullshite and as a lot on here are newcomers they believe the drivel he puts.
I'm not aware that any of the work he claims to do requires knowledge of "the gas industry", but I believe that he has the talent and the experience to be able to diagnose very many faults on a wide range of gas appliances. It's the repair of such faults that requires registration, and his business appears to be registered.

So when i phoned i asked is he registered for Heating they said Agile services which operative and there is only one. They replied Tony Glazier is not registered to be working on c/heating.
I still don't know what "registered to be working on c/heating" means, but I'm not aware of any legal requirement for anyone to register before working on heating, or central heating, so I don't see the relevance of your claimed conversation with the Gas Safe Register.

I replied thanks for that i will get back to him. Didnt bother asking about the others
At what point during the not bothering did you initiate the purported investigation into his activities?

he has either worked illegally in 2004 or now which is the more likely with him being taken off list.
And yet, according to the Gas Safe Register, he's currently on the list that you say he isn't on.

Frankly, if I were Agile, and if I were registered and had therefore knew that you were wrong, I'd very happily stay quiet about it and let you make the most gigantic fool of yourself.

I still don't know what "registered to be working on c/heating" means, but I'm not aware of any legal requirement for anyone to register before working on heating, or central heating, so I don't see the relevance of your claimed conversation with the Gas Safe Register....

Let's take one of the most common problems, faulty fan; needs replacing.
Tells us what qualifications/registrations one needs to replace this legally. Total charge supply and fit: £500.
Supply us with the fruits of your wisdom, oh Goldberg the Great. :rolleyes:

Sit back and listen kids, the master is going to educate us. Chances are that the troll will make 2 mistakes in one answer.

Sponsored Links
You are ignoring this user. Click here to bypass your ignore and view this post.
Click here to view your entire Ignore list.
Whatever this member is writing, I'm pretty sure that it's personal, childish, and in no small way pathetic.

I'm with Namsag on this one THE TRUTH HURTS!!!

When you're found out you should own up or shut up . I started a thread with the same point on in the CC and guess what Tonys not alone

Well said.

A poll for the regular readers IMO would say that the majority of Joe Public would have the defendant working on their apps.......... :rolleyes:

Goldberg .
I have made my mind up from the complete opposite of as you say any/all information .
I made it up after directly speaking to the relevant body ,
As for beng on the list if gassafe site brings up Agile-services ltd and you click on view our engineers it has his picture with no qualifications listed.
As for not being registered for core the site says no.

If you dont understand what not being registered for heating means that just confirms you dont understand how this industry works.

No doubt in the next few weeks agile will be registered unless he is having to do a resit

I think you need to double check, I don't think Tony's Agile services is a limited company, so you may be looking at the wrong business, I may be wrong.

Stevegas the discussion is not about whether anyone would have him or any other unregistered guys working on there appliance ,
Its the fact he has been in on this topic and hundreds more openly slagging unregistered guys that it is wrong etc etc and according to gassafe he is doing exactly the same,

Stevegas the discussion is not about whether anyone would have him or any other unregistered guys working on there appliance ,
Its the fact he has been in on this topic and hundreds more openly slagging unregistered guys that it is wrong etc etc and according to gassafe he is doing exactly the same,

Have you seen him working. :rolleyes:

Have you seen me working in the last two years. :LOL:

Can you prove what you're saying, you could be walking on a very thin rope. ;)

Billy bob thats what he goes under as if your lucky enough for it to come on the gassafe site mr glaziers picture is there.
Whether he is actually a limited company or whatever is another question

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back