Illegal gas work?!!!

The site you access is different from theres.

Never checked that, but I would hope that you are right.

They have everything on it ACS dates where taken whether you are city guilds nvq or whatever (but not telle arial guys)
What you mean is: they are supposed to have all the details. They had massive problems getting the I.T. system running as a large part of the initial setup was done in typical crapita style; on the cheap. Thousands of details were lost, and 6 months after the change over, they still don't seem to have a complete copy of corgi's files.
According to the crapita files, I have never been corgi registered. I have had endless phonecalls from the muppets to tell me that it is really important to they see me in order to change my "provisional" status to normal/permanent; same story every time.

Crapita: We need to verify your work.
Ben: What for?
C: We have to do this for new entrants.
B: I have been corgi registered for years, this is my old number.
C: We are required by law to check the work of new entrants.
B: :rolleyes: If I was a new entrant, how come my ACS was a resit, and I have had a corgi number for years?
C: I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that.
B: :evil: :evil: :rolleyes:

3 weeks later,

Crapita: We need to verify your work.
Ben: What for?
C: We have to do this for new entrants.
B: I have been corgi registered for years, this is my old number.
C: We are required by law to check the work of new entrants.
B: :rolleyes: If I was a new entrant, how come my ACS was a resit, and I have had a corgi number for years?
C: I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that.
B: :evil: :evil: :rolleyes:

2 weeks later......... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
BUT they still have you as registered.
Agile on the other hand was on the site was registered and now isnt so that is not losing information that is someone not doing there ACS in time or at all and being taken off

BUT they still have you as registered.
Not quite; they don't STILL have me on, I was on it, then not, and now BACK on. Like I said before, according to crapita, my total experience is about 3 months; there is no record or registration from me before july, and I have only shown up on a search for about 2 months.
Idiots. :evil:

Sponsored Links
he could put this to bed easily by stating that he is registered

He could but does he have to prove it before a kangaroo court?

If he isn't registered and Gassafe are looking into it he will get his wrist slapped.

I can make my own mind up about people thanks chaps and it's not just based on his comments here he may be a bit self important and smug but so what he does know his stuff.

Just seems a shame to fill this forum with personal observations, surely there comes a point when people (which I can happily admit know far more than me about the industry), make themselves little better than the trolls by causing threads to deteriorate into tired slanging matches whether it be slating BG or singling out an individual.

Just a bit of respect eh chaps, if you don't like someones views theres always the ignore button.

Hang on a minute, Kangaroo court.
Agile has made it his personal quest to make a big issue of people being registered and has by his own admission reported several for not being registered.
Even in this thread he has called them mean and dishonest,substandard , cutting corners and ripping off customers.
Seems reason he knows this is because he is one.

WHY has his gassafe number gone off his profile when he used to be so proud of it and mention it constantly.

WHY has he not defended himself he has been on several times since i posted yesterday WHY have the people he meets who post on here not stood up and said YES he is registered,

Kangaroo court NO its called comeuppance.

Ben i will take your word on your problems with them but doesnt change what i think is going on with Agile.

im not slagging any1 off

i dont have or had any problems with agile

im pointing out this whole debate can be resolved with one post

respectfully, shouldn't this topic be disscussed on the CC.

that's what agile always tells me. :eek:

and it doesn't do any thing for gase safe PR.

One thing is for sure, goldborg won't be discussing in the cc as he has nor reg number.

Why discuss it in the CC its not qualified people he is working for and touting business from . It is the public.
Really simple neither have Agile or his friends came on to defend him so i have my answer

Goldberg what does not registered for heating mean .
Well lets be honest he really does not have a clue when it comes to any other aspect of the gas industry but trys to blind others with bullshite and as a lot on here are newcomers they believe the drivel he puts.
So when i phoned i asked is he registered for Heating they said Agile services which operative and there is only one. They replied Tony Glazier is not registered to be working on c/heating.
I replied thanks for that i will get back to him. Didnt bother asking about the others
Agiles first ACS ran out at end of 2003 by his own admission he has recently done it (no mention of passing it) so he has either worked illegally in 2004 or now which is the more likely with him being taken off list.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back