Illegal immigration interesting US discussion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whose talking sense who doesn't know the law at present over there ?

Sponsored Links
Grown up, sensible adult with life experience versus silly little right-on, pc indoctrinated hormonal woman. When you let these see-no-evil, snowflake humourless females into positions of authority, your society is finished. Afflicting US now, but been the cause of Europe's social problems for several decades. Witness the crime, disorder and anarchy around us.

Last edited:
Grown up, sensible adult with life experience versus silly little right-on, pc indoctrinated hormonal woman. When you let these see-no-evil, snowflake humourless females into positions of authority, your society is finished. Afflicting US now, but been the cause of Europe's social problems for several decades. Witness the crime, disorder and anarchy around us.
Behave.. Out of date MCP attitudes towards a woman who you just happen to disagree with.. there are plenty of male 'snowflakes' as you call em, I bet you don't go on about their hormones or being 'allowed into a position of authority'.

No grown up sensibleness from you!

Jobs should be handed out on the basis of ability and no other reason.

Sponsored Links
cant stand AOC, she is massively under qualified for the position, and she says some truly amazingly stupid things, more so than Donald trump, she's an attention seeker and pretend to be "woke", she never thinks before she speaks, unfortunately she's now on the political gravy train and once on it's almost guaranteed for life, look at Biden and Pelosi.

Joe Biden is a case in point, he is 77 years old and looks it, his running mate Kamila ticks all the right politically correct boxes.
When the pair of them stand together they look like an old codger and his care assistant in a nursing home.

Joe Biden is a case in point, he is 77 years old and looks it, his running mate Kamila ticks all the right politically correct boxes.
When the pair of them stand together they look like an old codger and his care assistant in a nursing home.
You do have a point.

The Democrats did not pick the best candidate and appear not to want to win.

Kamala slagged off Biden during the debates.

Behave.. Out of date MCP attitudes towards a woman who you just happen to disagree with.. there are plenty of male 'snowflakes' as you call em, I bet you don't go on about their hormones or being 'allowed into a position of authority'.

No grown up sensibleness from you!

Calm down, dear.

Not saying all women are like that, but there are too many in positions of power who are. Plenty of strong, switched on women. Katy Hopkins springs to mind.

Too often though, it appears women don't appreciate it's a dangerous world out there. When Merkel incredibly opened the doors to 'swarms' from Africa, Middle East, the majority of the people holding 'refugees welcome' placards seemed to be young women. No sooner had these people arrived than young women were suffering at their hands. Think Cologne New Years eve. Also Sweden's shameful rape statistics. All very predictable, but it appears women often act on emotions without thinking or seeing the consequences. Since women have become more involved in politics at all levels, Europe has become a more dangerous and unstable place. It's not a coincidence.

Not saying all women are like that, but there are too many in positions of power who are. Plenty of strong, switched on women. Katy Hopkins springs to mind.

Too often though, it appears women don't appreciate it's a dangerous world out there. When Merkel incredibly opened the doors to 'swarms' from Africa, Middle East, the majority of the people holding 'refugees welcome' placards seemed to be young women. No sooner had these people arrived than young women were suffering at their hands. Think Cologne New Years eve. Also Sweden's shameful rape statistics. All very predictable, but it appears women often act on emotions without thinking or seeing the consequences. Since women have become involved in politics at all levels, Europe has become a more dangerous and unstable place. It's not a coincidence.
I think you ought to stop posting such views, it only serves to reinforce your RWR/ sexist image.
But you're welcome to your opinion.

Calm down, dear.

Too often though, it appears women don't appreciate it's a dangerous world out there. When Merkel incredibly opened the doors to 'swarms' from Africa, Middle East, the majority of the people holding 'refugees welcome' placards seemed to be young women. No sooner had these people arrived than young women were suffering at their hands. Think Cologne New Years eve. Also Sweden's shameful rape statistics. All very predictable, but it appears women often act on emotions without thinking or seeing the consequences. Since women have become involved in politics at all levels, Europe has become a more dangerous and unstable place. It's not a coincidence.
I literally have just laughed my butt off. Fabtastic! With respect, I don't think I've ever read so much MCP and so much stuff that's incorrect in years! :)

Sponsored Links
Back