Immigrants welcome in Poland, illegal immigrants no chance ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree, however I think some of the challenges around that (deporting people that are known to be criminals) comes from our legal system. In short, the lawyers acting for these people will use legal process to delay or quash their removal altogether. You benefit (or otherwise) from the legal system of the country you're in.

I'm not expecting foreign criminals to gain a conscience and do the right thing. Definition of a criminal is to do nothing but wrong.

My annoyance is more with the legal system and the lillys whites that allow them to ply their trade. And those who group bad foreign criminals with the huge amount of good people born over seas.

Sponsored Links
Ever heard of the Austro Hungarian Empire? :)

yes, but not like the British empire did.

And then we have the problem of British subjects, discussed here eloquently by Enoch Powell (who is sadly been labelled as a hate figure)

Ever heard of the Austro Hungarian Empire? :)

And then we have the problem of British subjects, discussed here eloquently by Enoch Powell (who is sadly been labelled as a hate figure)

can you imagine modern politicians debating like this:

Sponsored Links
Funny, if you look at the images that are shared by the UK press, there are children. How can you not see them? It took me about 5 seconds to find these.

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F85f9061a-9f3e-4738-b009-d549d97360e1.jpg

This next one is a Daily Express edited photo, for the headline ISIS killers riding wave of western sympathy smuggling bombers to Europe in migrant boats

ISIS-terrorists-sneaking-into-Europe-on-migrant-boats-warns-Michele-Coninsx-of-Eurojust-589339.jpg

PRI_161078772-760x1019.jpg

f9205af288bc7131008c050231471316Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjIzMTYxNTky-2.60235908.jpg

You're not understanding what I said. My post said 'refugees'. The pictures you post are of 'migrant boats' - not necessarily 'refugees'. At least The Daily Express is being honest. These are exactly the economic 'migrants' I was talking about. More attention to detail needed. Your pictures prove my point for me. Thank you for that.

Please also let Himmy down gently, as he's virtually shooting his load at the thought of me being wrong. Sorry to disappoint you too Himmy.

You're not understanding what I said. My post said 'refugees'. The pictures you post are of 'migrant boats' - not necessarily 'refugees'. At least The Daily Express is being honest. These are exactly the economic 'migrants' I was talking about. More attention to detail needed. Your pictures prove my point for me. Thank you for that.

Please also let Himmy down gently, as he's virtually shooting his load at the thought of me being wrong. Sorry to disappoint you too Himmy.

Lol. OK, so, how do you know these people are not refugees? Are the children and babies in the boats also economic migrants?

WTF is Himmy? Are you delirious?

namely people coming over from illegally from France,
There is nothing illegal about arriving on the shores of another country and claiming asylum, however you arrive.
The very fact that you think it is illegal illustrates how the narrative in permeated.
If there is no other way, then it stands to reason that people will resort to more dangerous ways to arrive and claim asylum.

Lol. OK, so, how do you know these people are not refugees? Are the children and babies in the boats also economic migrants?

WTF is Himmy? Are you delirious?
Did you not know, ReganandCarter can differentiate between genuine asylum seekers, and economic migrants by sight of a photograph.

Why on earth the UK spends millions of pounds on checking the status of those arriving, when there are the likes of ReganandCarter who could do it on sight, is anyone's guess.

Did you not know, ReganandCarter can differentiate between genuine asylum seekers, and economic migrants by sight of a photograph.

Why on earth the UK spends millions of pounds on checking the status of those arriving, when there are the likes of ReganandCarter who could do it on sight, is anyone's guess.

the people coming here by boat are refugees.

they come mostly from: Syria, Eritrea, Yemen, Iran, Iraq
they are fleeing war or persecution.

people don’t give their life savings to criminals to get to Britain because they think they can get £5.76 a day on the social.

There is nothing illegal about arriving on the shores of another country and claiming asylum, however you arrive.
The very fact that you think it is illegal illustrates how the narrative in permeated.
If there is no other way, then it stands to reason that people will resort to more dangerous ways to arrive and claim asylum.
Granted, poor choice of phrase on my part.

However, and I like to think I hold a reasonably balanced view around the whole thing, why are these people (fleeing persecution and the like) not content to stop their journey at the first country where they can claim asylum? Maybe not the best analogy, but imagine someone flees an abusive partner. They run to the house next door for shelter and safety. Assuming said house is safe, why would the person fleeing feel the need to move on to houses further down the street?

I get the argument about some trying to reach existing family members in the UK, but that can't be all of them surely?

"Study of England, Scotland and Wales dispels myth of ‘Asian grooming gangs’ popularised by far right....
blah blah blah......Clearly Andy11's bigotry is so deep he rejects any factual evidence.

You still don't get it! Do you seriously think that I am saying that there are no white child abusers?

Any mention I make of Enoch Powell is usually swiftly removed!

I posted that YouTube clip on here a while ago, with more or less the same comments. Now it seems it's OK for Notch to do it. Is Notchy a hypocrite or is he seeing sense?

(Us right wingers are always hopeful, not hateful as we are portrayed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back