Immigrants welcome in Poland, illegal immigrants no chance ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
If there is war in their country, they need to return and fight.

This isn't the middle ages, we don't expect our children to fight to the death against a trained and required military military medicine any more.

Why should they fight? Maybe their parents tried to fight back, and that's why they are now alone.

Yep, we discussed this before. Most child rape and abuse is in the UK is carried out by white men. An inconvenient truth.

Yes, we've discussed this before. Most child rape and abuse is in the UK is carried out by white men because most men in the UK are white men. It's a totally specious argument; in fact it's not even an argument - it's a distraction. The muslim interviewer in the video clip uses the same non-argument when he states that all the war atrocities in Poland's history were caused by Christians not muslims.

Can't you see how dishonest this method is?

This isn't the middle ages, we don't expect our children to fight to the death against a trained and required military military medicine any more.

Why should they fight? Maybe their parents tried to fight back, and that's why they are now alone.

Who mentioned children? I see very few children in the boats of alleged refugees coming across The Channel. But then, they're not really genuine refugees are they?

Sponsored Links
Who mentioned children? I see very few children in the boats of alleged refugees coming across The Channel. But then, they're not really genuine refugees are they?

they are predominently young, healthy males

They are somebody's children. I didn't mean 8 year olds, but you called them "young", and expect them to fight and die instead of seeking refuge. If a civil war broke out in the UK and half your family were slaughtered, your house bombed and everything you own destroyed, would you like to see your adult son or daughter take up arms against the British military? Or would you prefer that they escaped to Florida?

Yes, we've discussed this before. Most child rape and abuse is in the UK is carried out by white men because most men in the UK are white men. It's a totally specious argument; in fact it's not even an argument - it's a distraction.

Can't you see how dishonest this method is?
"Study of England, Scotland and Wales dispels myth of ‘Asian grooming gangs’ popularised by far right

The report, ..., said there was not enough evidence to conclude that child sexual abuse gangs were disproportionately made up of Asian offenders.
As a result “Asian grooming gangs” have become a cause celebre for the far right
Nazir Afzal, the former chief crown prosecutor in the north-west, who brought prosecutions over the Rochdale grooming gangs, welcomed the report. “It confirms that white men remain the most common offenders, which is something rarely mentioned by rightwing commentators,” he said."
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...xual-abuse-gangs-white-men-home-office-report

NB, the sentence "Asian grooming gangs” have become a cause celebre for the far right" has never been more accurate than when applied to the posters on this forum.

"There isn’t much publicly available information on this. The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white."
https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-...le-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Clearly Andy11's bigotry is so deep he rejects any factual evidence.

"Study of England, Scotland and Wales dispels myth of ‘Asian grooming gangs’ popularised by far right

The report, ..., said there was not enough evidence to conclude that child sexual abuse gangs were disproportionately made up of Asian offenders.
As a result “Asian grooming gangs” have become a cause celebre for the far right
Nazir Afzal, the former chief crown prosecutor in the north-west, who brought prosecutions over the Rochdale grooming gangs, welcomed the report. “It confirms that white men remain the most common offenders, which is something rarely mentioned by rightwing commentators,” he said."
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...xual-abuse-gangs-white-men-home-office-report

NB, the sentence "Asian grooming gangs” have become a cause celebre for the far right" has never been more accurate than when applied to the posters on this forum.

"There isn’t much publicly available information on this. The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white."
https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-...le-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Clearly Andy11's bigotry is so deep he rejects any factual evidence.
Any criminal activity by any person or persons regardless of race, gender, religion etc is wrong. Period. However there does seem to be an underlying narrative from some that the UK's ills would all but disappear if the foreigners, mainly the Asian ones, were to 'go back to where they came from.'

As I touched on before, I'm confident that if the UK became 100% white indigenous with Christian beliefs, most of the ills would remain. But that doesn't suit the narrative.

And it's ironic that some countries are becoming ever more isolationist, and yet they would expect their citizens to be treated with respect if they moved to another country.

The double standards abound.

Any criminal activity by any person or persons regardless of race, gender, religion etc is wrong. Period.
Precisely, but for some unfathomable reason the crimes of non-white people are constantly portrayed on forums such as this, meanwhile frequently ignoring similar crimes by white people.
It's hard not to suspect that there is a racist motive behind the behaviour of highlighting crimes by non-white people.

Funny, if you look at the images that are shared by the UK press, there are children. How can you not see them? It took me about 5 seconds to find these.

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F85f9061a-9f3e-4738-b009-d549d97360e1.jpg

This next one is a Daily Express edited photo, for the headline ISIS killers riding wave of western sympathy smuggling bombers to Europe in migrant boats

ISIS-terrorists-sneaking-into-Europe-on-migrant-boats-warns-Michele-Coninsx-of-Eurojust-589339.jpg

PRI_161078772-760x1019.jpg

f9205af288bc7131008c050231471316Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjIzMTYxNTky-2.60235908.jpg

Precisely, but for some unfathomable reason the crimes of non-white people are constantly portrayed on forums such as this, meanwhile frequently ignoring similar crimes by white people.
It's hard not to suspect that there is a racist motive behind the behaviour of highlighting crimes by non-white people.
I'll be honest, I'm not here to fall out with anyone, not that many of us actually know each other but I mean in a forum/cyber sense. I don't mind debate, robust debate even, that's what forums are for. Also, I respect everyone's right to hold whatever view they hold, as long as it's not breaking any laws. Likewise, I would hope for reciprocation on that. I agree, there's a potentially dangerous narrative growing around immigration, fed largely by the challenges around illegal immigration. And I agree to a large extent with those that hold the view these issues need resolved at source i.e. the countries these people are fleeing from. But I have my doubts that'll ever happen for reasons too lengthy to go into here. Even if you take just one thing in isolation, namely people coming over from illegally from France, the pathetic goings on between France and the UK is just that, pathetic. Meanwhile, the boats keep on coming and tensions continue to rise.

I don't mean this as a cop out, the worlds ills are largely only resolvable by world leaders, governments etc. I don't even think they want a peaceful world, too much £££ to be made through war and unrest.

The world is a cluster f**k these days and it's only getting worse.

Any criminal activity by any person or persons regardless of race, gender, religion etc is wrong. Period. However there does seem to be an underlying narrative from some that the UK's ills would all but disappear if the foreigners, mainly the Asian ones, were to 'go back to where they came from.'

As I touched on before, I'm confident that if the UK became 100% white indigenous with Christian beliefs, most of the ills would remain. But that doesn't suit the narrative.

That's certainly not my belief. I see good people and bad people regardless of colour.

I accept we have our home grown criminals as every country has... I don't accept however that we have to tolerate foreign criminals, and it amazes me that some defend their right to live here and group them together with decent hard working immigrants that have come to this land only for good reasons.

That's certainly not my belief. I see good people and bad people regardless of colour.

I accept we have our home grown criminals as every country has... I don't accept however that we have to tolerate foreign criminals, and it amazes me that some defend their right to live here and group them together with decent hard working immigrants that have come to this land only for good reasons.
I don't disagree, however I think some of the challenges around that (deporting people that are known to be criminals) comes from our legal system. In short, the lawyers acting for these people will use legal process to delay or quash their removal altogether. You benefit (or otherwise) from the legal system of the country you're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back