Impossible to find - Wylex HB60

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having to add a sub-main to an existing metal clad Wylex board, which currently holds Wylex HB type MCB's.

The board is in great condition, and so replacing the board is not really an option if this MCB can be sourced.

Needs to be a HB60, does anyone know a direct replacement, or if anyone has decommissioned one of these boards and has this breaker in their garage, please contact me.

Cheers Ant Turner

Sponsored Links
I just had a look on the fuse company's website, and it seems that memshield MCBs are a direct replacement for the wylex HB range.

Is this the same as the ones that are currently in your CU? I'm not certain what the HB range look like.

MEM_MEMSHIELD_1_ONE_6_10_16_20_32_40_50_63_AMP_MCB.jpg

(Click here, and then the link in the light blue box)

Sponsored Links
Cheers for the advice guys, looks exactly like the memshield, good work RF. Would prefer to install a separate switch fuse as you recommend Taylor, but v limited for space. This is a good result, haven't seen the HB range before and neither have most, so cheers again. Ant

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back