In or out ..Brexit or Brexshit

The title says it all

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
But we will be saving £350 million PER WEEK when we leave the Eu, it said so on the side of the Bus, so why bother with £50 million . ?
It said on the side of another bus that Persil washes whiter.
I washed my black socks in Persil several times and they are still black!

I guess there is a moral to this story.......I cannot quite think what it is yet.

(Cue a**e end to take advantage :eek: )

legally obliged

it's great to see that Brexit Britain continues to obey EU rules.

As expected, of course.

If you want to play on the golf course, you have to obey club rules even after you've resigned your membership.

As expected, of course.

Sponsored Links
Well it seems that Gemalto would be £120m cheaper than the UK bid.

Lazy, uncompetitive De La Rue full of pen pushers, and I thought private companies were paragons of efficiency.

:mrgreen:

Well it seems that Gemalto would be £120m cheaper than the UK bid.

Lazy, uncompetitive De La Rue full of pen pushers, and I thought private companies were paragons of efficiency.

:mrgreen:
Isnt that what we wanted when we Voted for Brexit, British Firms Supply British People ?

I do love the irony.

What if Britain puts a tariff on French products and they end up more expensive?

You get to play on other golf courses.

Yes, ideal if you have just resigned from the one on your doorstep, which has the best facilities in the world, and you are hoping to find something better in Somalia.

I do love the irony.

What if Britain puts a tariff on French products and they end up more expensive?

If we put taffies French wine we start buying Wine from else where. The French FarmeStart burning tyres coming
I do love the irony.

If we put taffies French wine we start buying Wine/Produce from else where. Best thing we could do

I like the French they take no sh!t
Start burning tyres, blocking Roads stopping movement of goods. They will bring down Macron if we stop buying their produce.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we put taffies French wine we start buying Wine from else where. The French FarmeStart burning tyres coming

If we put taffies French wine we start buying Wine/Produce from else where. Best thing we could do

I like the French they take no sh!t
Start burning tyres, blocking Roads stopping movement of goods. They will bring down Macron if we stop buying their produce.

No one wins in a trade war apart from the DM whipping up its readers into a greater frenzy.

Sponsored Links
Back