Interesting fake news from the remain dweebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Wrong.

A Special Deal is a Bilateral Treaty.

You'll notice that a Bilateral Treaty is one of the options I show.

I didnt say a special deal, I said a bespoke deal.

If there were only set options available there would be no need for negotiation.

Sponsored Links
Is that notch? You've used one of your other usernames by mistake.

Where's the evidence for that?", r
Remoaners predicted financial disaster overnight!!..2 years and it still aint happened...stopped clock is correct twice a day..sure if you wait long enough a recession will happen you can pin on bexit

Remoaners predicted financial disaster overnight!!..

Poor old plumbers making up stories!

He hasn't noticed that we haven't left yet!

The Quitters are running round in circles and wearing out their keyboards as they see how unpopular the Brexit Disaster is getting.

You must have got Gasbag on ignore, if you can't see his torrent of drivel.

Yep, Gasbag's torrent of drivel.

Are you saying that his meaningless fantasy fall below the standards required of speculation?

BTW, can you give us a list please of all the countries in "the rest of the world" that you think we will suddenly start trading profitably with, as soon as we leave the EU?

BTW, can you give us a list please of all the countries in "the rest of the world" that you think we will suddenly start trading profitably with, as soon as we leave the EU?
NO, I have mentioned many times before I CAN'T SEE INTO THE FUTURE, I will not make assumptions about anything which is unknown, unlike all the remoaner papers & tv news broadcasters.

Yep, Gasbag's torrent of drivel.

Are you saying that his meaningless fantasy fall below the standards required of speculation?

John if we have something thing they need or want and they have a need or want for something we have. . Why would we not trade?????

We won't get old mate favours but you know how it is old chap! Business is business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back