Interesting fake news from the remain dweebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you give us a list please of all the countries in "the rest of the world" that you think we will suddenly start trading profitably with, as soon as we leave the EU?

The US
India
China
Australia
Brazil
Japan
France
Germany
And on and on and on

Sponsored Links
Largest, yes, but finest? Eu still probably less than 20% of world gdp, & when we leave, even less. So we have about 80% available to trade with if the eu snub us.

So come on, give us examples of the countries you have in mind.

So come on, give us examples of the countries you have in mind.
BTW, can you give us a list please of all the countries in "the rest of the world" that you think we will suddenly start trading profitably with, as soon as we leave the EU?
NO, I have mentioned many times before I CAN'T SEE INTO THE FUTURE, I will not make assumptions about anything which is unknown, unlike all the remoaner papers & tv news broadcasters.
Hello Job

Can you give us a list please of all the countries in "the rest of the world" that you think we will suddenly start trading profitably with, as soon as we leave the EU?
I've answered on another thread you silly old duffer. You're getting repetitive these days. My request is a plausible one as the list exists, but none of the rabid remoaners will acknowledge it, something in it you don't like ?. The list of countries that will trade as you suggest is non existent because, as you keep reminding us, we haven't left yet.
3, yes THREE times you ask the same question & I've already replied. For Christ's sake John, go see a doctor.

Sponsored Links
BTW, can you give us a list please of all the countries in "the rest of the world" that you think we will suddenly start trading profitably with, as soon as we leave the EU?
NO, I have mentioned many times before I CAN'T SEE INTO THE FUTURE, I will not make assumptions about anything which is unknown,

but you previously said

Eu still probably less than 20% of world gdp, & when we leave, even less. So we have about 80% available to trade with if the eu snub us.

So you're telling me that there are lots of unexplored markets and suppliers, but you can't tell me what any of them are.

You are able to see into the future and tell me everything will be fine, but not able to see into the future and explain how.

Do you write meaningless slogans on buses as well?

Do you write meaningless slogans on buses as well?

upload_2018-7-30_11-1-57.jpeg

images

images

Largest, yes, but finest? Eu still probably less than 20% of world gdp, & when we leave, even less. So we have about 80% available to trade with if the eu snub us.I know, you're going to say it will be hard to get deals, but you can't make an omelette without cracking eggs.

Good news, Job!

Although you were able to say which countries you thought you were talking about

"In the past two months:
1f3db.png
We initiated trade negotiations with Australia
1f1e6_1f1fa.png
and New Zealand
1f1f3_1f1ff.png

1f3db.png
We signed our biggest trade agreement with Japan.
1f1ef_1f1f5.png

1f3db.png
We launched a new phase of strong trade relations with the United States.
1f1fa_1f1f8.png
…"

I should warn you, though, the "We" is the EU. So the UK gets the benefits of these arrangements, but only until we stomp out and slam the door behind us.

Can't wait. Which countries do you think will have the same leaders as they do now in a year or so's time, so the negotiations don't break down?

Or have to start all over again.

A doddle these new negotiations. We have been told that haven't we. Still believe them ?

Or have to start all over again.
So, can you tell me who will be in charge in Australia next year, and whether a change of leadership could upset negotiations ? Or can you tell me if Japan, (hopefully not ) will have another devastating catastrophe & have to put talks on the back burner ? You seem so god damn smug about the future, can I have the lottery numbers for the weekend, also who will win the premiere league so I can put a bet on, as according to you I will need all the money I can muster to pay for this doom laden brexit you foresee.

So, can you tell me who will be in charge in Australia next year, and whether a change of leadership could upset negotiations ? Or can you tell me if Japan, (hopefully not ) will have another devastating catastrophe & have to put talks on the back burner ? You seem so god damn smug about the future, can I have the lottery numbers for the weekend, also who will win the premiere league so I can put a bet on, as according to you I will need all the money I can muster to pay for this doom laden brexit you foresee.

Why do you find it so easy to miss the point?

If any of these countries has a new leader, you assume negotiations will not break down.

Exactly the opposite occurs too. If any of these countries has a new leader, negotiations may break down.

Understand yet? A double edged sword?

It is not like predicting lottery numbers or football scores. Its about what may happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back