Intergas 28/24 (I think) boiler - Warranty considerations?

Calcium = 65.7250
Magnesium = 20.1538

According to a home brew forum - the ppm can be worked out using these two figures. BUT. Half asleep and mathematical conundrums don't do it for me..lol. I will try to figure it out tomorrow.
Thank you all. :D

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it was scale and not sludge mickyg, did you actually see the plate.

I have never found anything on the www to say one didn't work and they have been around for a lot of years.

I have never been at all convinced by those powered types!

The amount of power they use is minute!

The permanent magnet ones do work and are fine amnd usually a bit cheaper too at aboput £30.

Tony

[quote="Agile";p="2580208"

The permanent magnet ones do work and are fine and usually a bit cheaper too at about £30.

Tony[/quote]

Now that I don't believe.

Sponsored Links
Are you sure it was scale and not sludge mickyg, did you actually see the plate.

I have never found anything on the www to say one didn't work and they have been around for a lot of years.

yes positive. and yes i dealt with it personally. we even chopped one in half. they were so blocked with scale the water hardly ran through.

Ive seen every type of scale device going and none of them work, thats why people spend hundreds of pounds on proper softeners, they actually work

Watch this space then, the Daughters should go first as west sussex is very hard water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back