Intergas...but which...

There are various adaptors on the Kamco hoses but we always fit washing machine T's into the system pipework (capped of course) for later flushing, or for flushing as part of the install. Flushing being done whilst boiler is being hung and piped up.
Thanks dilalio. It is such an obvious and cheap thing to do. Do the washing machine valves stiffen up? I find if they are not moved often they become useless.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If the Intergas hex has been around for twenty years and is so good then why didn't other manufacturers adopt it before the patent was issued. Or maybe there was a patent issued 20 years ago.
Bernard, patents have to be issued in many countries. I would assume Intergas filed a patent in Holland and Germany over 20 years ago.

Don't tell me the trolling is bad today?

What happened to not denigrating other posters?

And oh yes it was very sexy, especially the built in bluetooth and wifi internet capabilities :)

because they are efficient heat exchangers that do not have the thermal mass of a block of moulded aluminium that has to be heated before any heat reaches the water flowing through the embedded tubes.
That is a negative point of the Intergas, which does not occur with such a lag with the tube-in-tube Ferroli. But it would not put me off buying an Intergas.
I could ask why you are blathering on about Intergas being the best option. But that could be for commercially sensitive reasons
I could be. What stuck me on this thread was that when the only direct competitor with the simplicity of the Intergas with having only 4 moving parts, the Ferroli, was put up, people who had never even seen one then came in and tried to slap me down. None gave anything except that it was `crap` - which does not wear with me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back