Intergas...but which...

Ferroli Hmmm

allegedly ;) they may (;)) have some past history of renaging on warranty work , they may (;)) also have some past history of not paying there serv agts & getting rid of serv agts who refused to play ball when the get out of warranty policy was the norm ?? all alegedly of course ;)

This no divertor valve concept in combis has been around for a good while

ferroli had the Falcon model way back . gloworm hot water express , Ravenheat had a similar concept although this did have a div valve afaik

intergas do have a virtually bullet proof heat exc & are probably the only boiler manu that has a heat exc that can with stand dry firing ;)
Ravenheat, old Ferrolis & Vokeras were a waste of sheet metal. :) Look at the vid on page 5 of this thread.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
How many thermocouples were used on this ideal concord ??? .... Was it a dual burner???
You're full of shyte...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Another idiot! Another know it all. If you do not know what a gas weep pipe is, you are full of it mate. Keep lifting the floorboards.

Hey hard-work , stop wasting everyone's time with your drivel....
You are a know nothing idiot.

Another idiot! Another know it all. If you do not know what a gas weep pipe is, you are full of it mate. Keep lifting the floorboards.
So answer the question...how many TC'c were used on the concord??

Sponsored Links
I seems that you were the first to be abusive.
The abuse starts when the likes of you and hard work post nothing but drivel....
I have no time whatsoever for armchair googlers....you obviously find the plumbing/heating/gas industry an interesting subject which begs the question as to why you failed to take it up as a profession?

What is interesting is the reaction of a few technicians working in the plumbing/heating/gas industry when they are asked questions. Either they do not want to answer or perhaps their training and experience has not provided them with the answers. Sometimes they give answers, obtained maybe from the training, which appear to contradict the basic laws of science. When this apparent contradiction is pointed out the reaction is too often abusive. This may be the only reaction they can give, other than admitting the contradiction is a possible error in the training..

I had interests in electronics and that was the career I followed and it covers a wide reange of applications including controls for large gas powered heating equipment.

in your opinion
Yes that is my analysis rather than opinion, but either way Ravenheat, old Ferrolis & Vokeras were not the best of products for sure. But please do look at the vid on page 5 of this thread. It appears Vokera and Ferroli has upped their game in product manufacture. Service & backup? That is another point.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back