Intergas...but which...

Sponsored Links
Ive been in possession of this book for the last 20 years.
Well you never read it did you! Go and ask in that combustion chamber thread and they will be equally puzzled at the `bol!ocks`, as you describe relay valves. :LOL:!.
I don't recall a room stat that utilised weep tubes?
You didn't know about relay valves, and laughed at the term `weep pipes`, never mind see one. They specifically mention "weep pipes" in that book you have and have never read. You are still laughing. People who laugh at nothing need professional attention. It is best you thank Bernard and me for educating you. And apologise to the forum for you profanities.

Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg
'kin brilliant Bernard! LOL

:):):).
I can envisage the steam coming out both you and Bernard's ears....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
That seems to apply to almost all boilers intended for domestic use. Some do require two people ( trained in manual handling and gas safety ) due to the weight of the boiler.
The Ferroli is one man lift. The only thing that has kept the Modena back is the poor reputation of their previous models ... and maybe the poor backup. But if the boilers are reliable as they now are, they will not be inundated with calls.

image.jpeg
Just in case Bernard failed to read the note I left for him I'll post the picture again...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just in case Bernard failed to read the note I left for him I'll post the picture again..
You even spelt tw*t wrong. :LOL:. Stop now before you dig yourself in deeper. Note in your book where is says `thermostatic control device`! Look what gas line it is in. This is such fun.

Last edited:

First you deny there is such a thing as a gas relay valve controled by gas flowing or not flowing along a weep tube.
Then when you are shown an image of the valve and text explaining how it works you recall you have a copy of the very book.
And apparently you have had the book from a date before it ( second edition ) was published.
It is clear to see the page 81 of the book has not had the wear and tear the front cover has. ( until some one wrote a rude comment above the diagram of the valve )

I can envisage the steam coming out both you and Bernard's ears...

No steam from mine.

I don't recall saying that a relay valve that utilises a weep tube doesn't exist?..maybe you can highlight where exactly I wrote this?..I will admit saying that a room stat utilising weep tubes would be a figment of hard-ons imagination.

I don't recall saying that a relay valve that utilises a weep tube doesn't exist?..maybe you can highlight where exactly I wrote this?..I will admit saying that a room stat utilising weep tubes would be a figment of hard-ons imagination.
Stop digging yourself into a hole. Just apologise and move on. You described Relay Valves and weep pipes (which you had never heard of) as bol!ocks. And Bernard and myself are not GasShark registered either. How can this happen! Now you can into that Combustion Chamber thread of yours and tell them all about gas relay valves. Get back to us when stuck.

Last edited:
Then a copper weep tube from the boiler thermostat to the wall thermostat which was variable action.
Then a weep tube from the wall thermostat back to the boiler and into the burner box where the tube terminated at the pilot light. It looked like there was two pilot lights inside.
Gas went through it all, right to the living room. The bigger the small flame at the burner the more the two stats were open..
Now this is what I was referring too as "a load of bo!!ocks"...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't you agree Bernard???

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back