Intergas Eco RF vs HRE

Sponsored Links
You are still heating unoccupied areas even with TRVs. Now you know.

You are still heating unoccupied areas even with TRVs. Now you know.

When it’s turned off it’s still heating ? That will explain why the radiator is freezing cold until I open it.

He said it, yes he did, he really did :LOL:

Sponsored Links
When it’s turned off it’s still heating
You really do not understand it. Sad.

Ian H, you can have a frost limit set, so that the space does not drop down to too low a temp. In an average house upstairs only needs to be heated twice a day. It will not drop to ultra low damaging temperature levels in the off periods. If you are upstairs doing something, you flip the timer override.

You really do not understand it. Sad.

This is like your Navien nonsense! Fyi Navien have changed their Mi’s to reflect UK requirements. Not sure about the USA lpg one :LOL:

Turn off a TRV and it stops the water coming through. You’re the muppets that can’t tell the difference between off and on :LOL:

All those times I’ve turned a lockshield off and the TRV, removed the radiator and no water comes out of the valves!

It’s Magic, I’ve been lucky. But now Main Tit has taught me better.

BTW, these figured out what Navien did in having smaller bore gas pipes, but cannot put figures on it, saying suck it and see.

Please to everyone, do not encourage him. They get worse when you do. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back