Mottie Joined 27 Feb 2017 Messages 54,794 Reaction score 13,727 Location Essexshire Country 48 minutes ago #46 Dec27 said: Nothing wrong with them Click to expand... Wrong with who.
D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,172 Reaction score 1,990 Country 38 minutes ago #47 Mottie said: Wrong with who. Click to expand... Crossed purposes, never mind
pete01 Joined 25 Apr 2023 Messages 15,925 Reaction score 12,011 Location Birmingham Country 36 minutes ago #48 Glad I started this thread because im more confused than before I started it
D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,172 Reaction score 1,990 Country 30 minutes ago #49 pete01 said: Glad I started this thread because im more confused than before I started it Click to expand... I don’t think mot man likes share funds
pete01 said: Glad I started this thread because im more confused than before I started it Click to expand... I don’t think mot man likes share funds