Is BLM a racist slogan ?

Of course I am concerned :cool:

I have always stood up for the
Meek
Impoverished
Oppressed

People's of the world :cool:
And does that include black americans who are murdered with impunity by cops?

Sponsored Links

Of course it does

It includes any one who. Is murdered including the 90 odd % of afro Americans murder by their fellow afro Americans

U n like u and Himagain Transam is not selective when it comes to in justice

:cool:

Than again as Himagain recently pointed out
Poverty etc

Is an excuse for the murder of your fellow
Citezins

Cannot say I agree with Himagain

But hey ho

JD and lala can't keep away, or give a straight yes or no answer to a question. Is BLM a racist slogan, yes or no?
Ive always said its the wrong slogan to use. Even if they changed it to 'our lives matter' and that could be used for any group. Comes back to this idea somehow White oppress every other race and we are the privileged somehow.
If we are to stamp out racism we do it unified using a single 'shade' only isn't the answer. Its exclusive and will only attract the PC brigade wokeness etc and extreme parties hell bent on destroying what makes us British.

Sponsored Links
i think its fantastic that wlm now want equality thats fantastic news
stop and search disproportionately
lower wage on average
greater chance off prison
greater discrimination because off skin colour
that is such great news they want equality and are prepared to give and sacrifice to help even things out(y)(y)

i think its fantastic that wlm now want equality thats fantastic news
stop and search disproportionately
lower wage on average
greater chance off prison
greater discrimination because off skin colour
that is such great news they want equality and are prepared to give and sacrifice to help even things out(y)(y)

You forgot, committing more crime, stabbing more white people, have our own associations, positive decrimination our way.
Hating police.

you're obsessed with this far away continent!

But do the figures not show that out of the people that US police take into custody, they murder more whites than any other ethnicity?

But do the figures not show that out of the people that US police take into custody, they murder more whites than any other ethnicity?
Did you not know, that any reforms the police embrace, as a result of BLM, will benefit the white man as well as the black man?

You may be forgiven for thinking choke hold murders and being shot in the back are for black people only, however.

Sponsored Links
Back