Is China the main supplier of PPE equipment?

To have a factory in U.K. producing a product will tend to have secondary employment of workers not belonging to the factory, whether that be local material suppliers, delivery drivers, tradespeople, cleaners, food providers, etc.
Also means the factory workers tend to spend their hard earned cash in local shops and businesses.

Very very true, it's called the "trickle-down effect".

Sponsored Links
That's not trickle-down.

upload_2020-4-20_23-21-21.png

I don't think it has ever happened - the proposed outcome, that is.

How much can we do without China?

If Bozza rejects the 'level playing field' directive set out by the EU and decides to take the UK out of the EU without a trade deal, then I'd say we will lean on China even more.

Some bozo's on here thinks Trumps America will pick up the slack.

What if there’s no EU anymore? Not exactly a harmonious lot at the moment, are they?

Sponsored Links
From a UK viewpoint? A sensible government would look at negotiating trading with our nearest neighbours i.e. France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium etc.
Just trade? I’d be up for that.

Well, no interest here then.
You don't wish the UK to trade/negotiate with ANY country? Mottie, do you seriously believe that all the new trade deals we negotiate with all those queueing up to deal with us, will involve trade only?

You don't wish the UK to trade/negotiate with ANY country? Mottie, do you seriously believe that all the new trade deals we negotiate with all those queueing up to deal with us, will involve trade only?
Perhaps mottie is waiting for someone else to answer for him...

Yes

Despite the hostile tub thumping from Pritti, there will need to be concessions from the UK involving immigration from those countries we wish to deal with. Leaving the EU for instance won't turn of immigration like a tap. No doubt demographics will alter as will the availability.

Perhaps quitters think we can turn our back on all trading nations and be like North Korea.

Despite the hostile tub thumping from Pritti, there will need to be concessions from the UK involving immigration from those countries we wish to deal with. Leaving the EU for instance won't turn of immigration like a tap. No doubt demographics will alter as will the availability.

Perhaps quitters think we can turn our back on all trading nations and be like North Korea.

Concessions :eek:

This is the UK

Foreigners will be the ones making Concessions

We say jump and they ask how high ;)

Tis the new world order Noseall

The times are a changing ( Bob Dylan :cool:)

Sponsored Links
Back