Is gay the future?

No it's not that at all - it's something about the face. just because you are unobservant doesn't mean it's not true.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No it's not that at all - it's something about the face. just because you are unobservant doesn't mean it's not true.

I was laughing at this till I realised that the 5 lezzer couples I know each have a "manly one" who all have very similar facial features and weight issues. Could there be some truth in this?

...A Christian couple, Owen and Eunice Johns, were recently ...

Ten days ago, two senior judges concluded ...

If you say so.

It's a shame you didn't cast that critical eye on what you are trying to point out and wonder if people put two and two together realising the date read the connection to the thread in the story and realise that a judge had made a judgement on their bigotry. Unless it was over turned the story stands ;)

You must have a poor opinion of people who read this forum.

peaps said:
A Christian couple, Owen and Eunice Johns, were recently banned from fostering children because of their belief that homosexuality is wrong.

Leaving the date issue aside, I had to think hard about this one. :confused: :confused: :confused: What do you have to do to qualify as foster parents? Would they have been banned if they'd been vegans? Possibly. Or smokers? Probably.

What if they'd been pagans - for why should any religion be less valid than any other. Or how about Moonies? But let's not just limit this to religion. What if they'd been members of the SWP or BNP? :?: :?: :?:

The other side of the coin is that biological parents are not subject to any such restrictions. They can ram their religion and/or politics down their childrens throats with impunity and some do. Others are just outright scum to whom no judge would ever entrust the care of a child.

There are lots of children out there in need of foster homes. Were that Christian couple really so bad? I don't think so. The judges went over the top. :( :( :(

Well I've just come out as a gay 30 year old man. I've always been gay but the small minded people in this world had stopped me from being myself and, until now, I thought I was somehow inferior. I couldn't be happier now, but maybe because it's 'fashionable', life is on the up. I've met a fantastic bloke and we're happy together and I hope we'll have a good relationship.

I might be openly affectionate with him in public, but I wouldn't want to rub it in anyone's face, same as I'd be uncomfortable in a pub with a straight couple who are necking all over eachother - get a f'ing room!

I live in a small village where there are at least 4 openly gay men (and more not!)- and even the homophobic 'seeming' people have given me great words of support since coming out. I'm glad the demographic of my local isn't like the GD forum on here! I like to see gay people represented on TV, whether you like it or not, we exist.

I burned my bridges on here supporting an anti-forced marriage charity and therefore being a lefty liberal ****, so I may as well go full on! I don't care what the small minds think, as such small minority minds can never make a difference to the world and politics.

Sponsored Links
Back