Is immigration good or bad ?

Sponsored Links
A**e end is only 4 pages and 6 days behind now. He is catching up slowly. :rolleyes:
Usually he is dragging up "news" from 9 years ago. :rolleyes:

Is this "child exploitation" committed more by immigrants than by indigenous persons?
Not according to the police in Telford.

or may be by the off spring of immigrants ??????????? Hmmmm way r bee ;)

well yes way r bee , one needs to make allowances for retarded forum users ;)
One does not need to do anything of the sort.
If people wish to come on a social media site and make nonsensical comments, they can hardly complain when their nonsensical comments are ridiculed.

Is immigration good or bad ????? hmmm
May be not in Telford
Is this "child exploitation" committed more by immigrants than by indigenous persons?
Not according to the police in Telford.
Tu quoque
How come you are claiming my comment is a fallacy?
A**e end made a comment that suggested the crimes in Telford were committed by immigrants.
The police in Telford have already dismissed this suggestion.
You claim that my questioning a**e end's intimation as a fallacy, but it is born out by fact, as per the police reports. :rolleyes:
We are discussing Telford. The police report was about Telford. A**e end's comment was about Telford.
Where is the supposed fallacy?

Sponsored Links
One does not need to do anything of the sort.
If people wish to come on a social media site and make nonsensical comments, they can hardly complain when their nonsensical comments are ridiculed.

well the way I see it way r bee u are being most un-fair :LOL:

How come you are claiming my comment is a fallacy?
A**e end made a comment that suggested the crimes in Telford were committed by immigrants.
The police in Telford have already dismissed this suggestion.
You claim that my questioning a**e end's intimation as a fallacy, but it is born out by fact, as per the police reports. :rolleyes:
We are discussing Telford. The police report was about Telford. A**e end's comment was about Telford.
Where is the supposed fallacy?

I suggested nothing of the sort Way R bee. U made it up :LOL: ( again )

or may be by the off spring of immigrants ??????????? Hmmmm way r bee ;)
Offspring of immigrants are indigenous people. They have not migrated anywhere, They live in the same country in which they were born.
I suspect that we all offspring of immigrants, if it matters.
What about offspring of an indigenous person and offspring of an immigrant? Are they partly indigenous? :rolleyes:

Offspring of immigrants are indigenous people. They have not migrated anywhere, They live in the same country in which they were born.
I suspect that we all offspring of immigrants, if it matters.
What about offspring of an indigenous person and offspring of an immigrant? Are they partly indigenous? :rolleyes:

:LOL:;);)

right way r bee;);):LOL:

Some of us are offspring of Varanus komodoensis :mrgreen:

They have trouble spelling, which they blame on the keyboard. I thinks it a lack of opposable thumbs myself :)
Troll, troll, troll away, gently down the stream.
If you see a komodo don't forget to scream. :D

Troll, troll, troll away, gently down the stream.
If you see a komodo don't forget to scream. :D

Way R bee .

Did you hear about the \Komodo dragon at London zoo (I think) , which gave birth with out any male intervention ? apparently this happens from time to time , all off spring are males ?

It was on the radio

Way R bee .

Did you hear about the \Komodo dragon at London zoo (I think) , which gave birth with out any male intervention ? apparently this happens from time to time , all off spring are males ?

It was on the radio
All smart asses still only have the brains of a donkey. Especially eeyore.

Sponsored Links
Back