Is immigration good or bad ?

Sponsored Links
I really do think wannabe, kank and one or two others should start a fingers in ears club. Or mathematics club. Either one.

It seems like every figure provided from the refendum turn out right up to ONS figures will be completely ignored in favour of popular opinion amongst those who don't won't recognise that leave was the outcome.

I'm wasting my time.

I think they should introduce NHS and Construction lessons into Primary Schools.

Sponsored Links
I really do think wannabe, kank and one or two others should start a fingers in ears club. Or mathematics club. Either one.

It seems like every figure provided from the refendum turn out right up to ONS figures will be completely ignored in favour of popular opinion amongst those who don't won't recognise that leave was the outcome.

I'm wasting my time.
Well reasoned argument. :rolleyes:

I'm wasting my time.

I am not concerned about your other arguments with others. Provide some evidence to your claim re doctors and nurses.

Provide some evidence then.

Presumably you've either not read the thread in its entirety, glossed over what I've said or you're taking the wannabe position of disregarding the ONS numbers and just harping 'not an argument'.

those who don't won't recognise that leave was the outcome.

I'm wasting my time.
You need to remind Tish May and the Brexit bunch to carry out your wishes to the letter. Otherwise I think you quitters are going to be disappointed and even more angry.

No need. Your lack of courtesy and reasoned argument is sufficient.
Additionally your first comment on this issue was nonsense:

How can a percentage of one statistic be 'overall' more or less, than another percentage?
A percentage of one group of economically active compared to the population is in comparison to another percentage of a different group of economically active compared to that other population.
You cannot change that statistic, or pretend that one is in relation to the overall population, whereas the other is not.

If your population is 1mil people, 100k of those are from the EU, and the percentage of the working national population is lower than the EU working population, it's still higher overall.

Presumably you've either not read the thread in its entirety, glossed over what I've said or you're taking the wannabe position of disregarding the ONS numbers and just harping 'not an argument'.

Where does it say in those stats the vacancy rates for nurses and doctors and the type? I am happy to be corrected - I work off facts.

Where does it say in those stats the vacancy rates for nurses and doctors and the type? I am happy to be corrected - I work off facts.

It doesn't. I said quite clearly to find them yourself and they're available from the ONS but according to wannabe they're not credible.

The point wasn't the vacancy rates of doctors and nurses it was the percentage of which EU nationals make up the employee base of the NHS.

It doesn't. I said quite clearly to find them yourself and they're available from the ONS but according to wannabe they're not credible.

The point wasn't the vacancy rates of doctors and nurses it was the percentage of which EU nationals make up the employee base of the NHS.

You said the following.

My statement won't account for job type but I'm confident in saying empty doctor and nurse position wouldn't remain so for long.

Which you have not backed up. As to your floundering response to find the the data. Then you either must have had seen them to make your claim or as I pointed out you simply just made it up. So you are saying these positions get filled quickly.

You are backtracking re percentage that are EU nationals.

As to the ONS having these stats.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/vacanciesinthenhs

You asked
I would like to request the posted number of vacancies in the NHS for doctors of varying grades and specialties.

I would also like to know the total number of doctors' vacancies as a whole nationally.

We said
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) does not have available the information you require.

So you just got caught red handed boyo with a claim that was fact checked.

Which you have not backed up
My statement won't account for job type

As to your floundering response to find the the data.
2018-03-12_14-10-03.png2018-03-12_14-10-28.png
Specific to the search term 'Doctor'.
https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/search_v...&navigator_fields=pay_scheme_cd&action=search

5.6%
2018-03-12_14-13-11.png
https://researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/CBP-7783
40e46b95-f53a-45ff-abb3-7100179ac447.png

Your claim.

My statement won't account for job type but I'm confident in saying empty doctor and nurse position wouldn't remain so for long.

Which you then tried to say was not about empty positions but nationalities.

Which is what I pointed out.

So you can list me all data re EU nationals - as a straw man argument but you have provided nothing in regards to vacancy rates and doing a search is evidence? How long have these positions been unfulfilled?

Keep carrying on you just digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.

Sponsored Links
Back