Is the UK deporting enough migrants?

I'd the UK deporting enough migrants ?

• No, we need more migrants in the UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, we need to deport the unskilled but not the skilled ones.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we need to deport all skilled and unskilled migrants as well as liberal snowflakes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I'm worried it's too late. Large parts of the UK are a multicultural sh1t hole.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
I can see regan the NF is telling us he doesn't like foreigners and he doesn't like black people or poor people.

He has made some kind of leap of imagination in thinking that his hatred has some kind of connection with the EU referendum.

I wonder which part of the EU he thinks black people come from.

I wonder why he thinks the EU is responsible for our UK ruling party's neglect of the poor.

I wonder why he thinks that the EU was responsible for May's cutting of, and contempt for, the police.

Is Grenfell Tower in Brussels?

The main publicity for the EU Referendum was down to the " Fear Factor" we were told that Black People were lining the Beaches at Calais just waiting for the chance to get into this Country.

Sponsored Links
The knife carriers said they felt victimised by the police, so stop and search was drastically scaled back.

NF regan might possibly believe that.

Looking at the 1834 stop-and-searches carried out in his area (Devon) in 2016/7, I wonder if he'd like to guess how many resulted in an arrest.

I wonder if he can guess how many of the 1834 found an offensive weapon.

It's easily checked.

https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/media/861574/devon-april-16-to-march-17.pdf

clue: It wasn't 10%. It wasn't 1%. It wasn't even 0.5%

I fear his fantasy that the people subjected to stop-and-search were "knife carriers" is complete nonsense.

Poor old regan.

lives in a world of neo-fascist hatred and lies.

The bloodshed that is worst in London for example is largely down to immigration, whether in recent years or several decades ago. The catalyst has been the largely left-wing destruction of law and order. The knife carriers said they felt victimised by the police, so stop and search was drastically scaled back. The result is that the largely black gang members and individuals are allowed to maim and kill.

Maybe the people who voted for the last poll option are worried about their own town turning into a dangerous, 'diversity enriched' sh. hole jungle similar to London. Of course the flakes will shout them down and try to deny reality. C'est la vie!
The black youth were victimised by the police with stop and search. For a long time now black kids were given fewer opportunities, they do worse at school, many come from single parent families, jobs were given to white kids instead. More black families live in poverty than white and black people are treated more harshly in the justice system than white.

This underlining current of bigotry is going to have an effect, there is a lot of hopelessness, anger and mistrust. I can remember reading about the same level of discrimination back in the 70's and I still hear similar stories today which is madness. I do not think it's fair to blame the gang culture just on the police not doing as much stop and search and lefty governments, there isn't any one reason, it's more complicated than that.

Sponsored Links
The black youth were victimised by the police with stop and search. For a long time now black kids were given fewer opportunities, they do worse at school, many come from single parent families, jobs were given to white kids instead. More black families live in poverty than white and black people are treated more harshly in the justice system than white.

This underlining current of bigotry is going to have an effect, there is a lot of hopelessness, anger and mistrust. I can remember reading about the same level of discrimination back in the 70's and I still hear similar stories today which is madness. I do not think it's fair to blame the gang culture just on the police not doing as much stop and search and lefty governments, there isn't any one reason, it's more complicated than that.
Your comment is a bit black and white. ;)
But I appreciate your sentiment.
As you say, it is a lot more complicated than that.

Back