Is the UK deporting enough migrants?

I'd the UK deporting enough migrants ?

• No, we need more migrants in the UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, we need to deport the unskilled but not the skilled ones.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we need to deport all skilled and unskilled migrants as well as liberal snowflakes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I'm worried it's too late. Large parts of the UK are a multicultural sh1t hole.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
So, we've 'officially' grown our population by approx. 4 million people in a very short time, and we still have skills shortages? Looks like they've been letting in the wrong sort of people.

Sponsored Links
So, we've 'officially' grown our population by approx. 4 million people in a very short time, and we still have skills shortages? Looks like they've been letting in the wrong sort of people.

Your right .... But heyhho

But according to government we have record levels of employment amongst our 'indigenous' population....

So maybe the 'skills shortage' is down to a crap education system in this country?

Who is 'they'? Do you reckon the UK will ever get it right?

Sponsored Links
But according to government we have record levels of employment amongst our 'indigenous' population....

So maybe the 'skills shortage' is down to a crap education system in this country?

Your spot on crap education. And a lack of understanding. Those at the top be it government the opposition or top of Business think the problem can be solved by chucking numbers at it

Those at the top be it government the opposition or top of Business think the problem can be solved by chucking numbers at it
Is that a genuine solution in some cases, e.g. NHS, temporary agriculture, etc?

A while ago, you told the forum a blatant lie and was exposed for it.

Not so long ago you told the forum that you recently voted UKIP merely as a protest vote against the two main parties, and there were no other options.
I suspect you are being a tad devious again (probably learned form the CC forum). UKIP is obviously your natural political inclination.
Your comments such as "chucking numbers at it", "letting in scum", etc demonstrates your true colours, (again probably picked up from the typical gossip in the CC forum)

No doubt you will claim that immigration was nothing to do with your vote to leave, and you knew what you were voting for.

Do you know
Is that a genuine solution in some cases, e.g. NHS, temporary agriculture, etc?

A while ago, you told the forum a blatant lie and was exposed for it.

Not so long ago you told the forum that you recently voted UKIP merely as a protest vote against the two main parties, and there were no other options.
I suspect you are being a tad devious again (probably learned form the CC forum). UKIP is obviously your natural political inclination.
Your comments such as "chucking numbers at it", "letting in scum", etc demonstrates your true colours, (again probably picked up from the typical gossip in the CC forum)

No doubt you will claim that immigration was nothing to do with your vote to leave, and you knew what you were voting for.

Exposed by who?

Interestingly it appears that we may not need to 'deport migrants' in future...

They don't wish to come to Brexit Britain anymore it seems.
(And who'd have thunk it - countries joining the EU see a gradual upturn in their economic fortunes. That never happened to the 'sick man of Europe', didn't it?)

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/may/27/uk-farmers-strawberries-migrant-workers-crisis

Time to get those brexiteers learning the 'skills' required in the post EU era - although I grant you fruit picking is probably 'above their pay grade' for the forseeable future!

Your spot on crap education. And a lack of understanding. Those at the top be it government the opposition or top of Business think the problem can be solved by chucking numbers at it
Nope, those at the top believe in the privatisation model they are following.

More money for the few running the system, a bigger tax payer burden, and they couldn't give a monkeys about the educational achievement of kids except for their own!

Nope, those at the top believe in the privatisation model they are following.

More money for the few running the system, a bigger tax payer burden, and they couldn't give a monkeys about the educational achievement of kids except for their own!

Yes your right again but not ticking all the boxes

Last edited by a moderator:
Great choice of answers on the poll. Either it's reflective of those who post on here
or the mods. In either case it's enlightening to see what people really do think.

If the problems are solely due to migration then your analysis is skin deep.

The bloodshed that is worst in London for example is largely down to immigration, whether in recent years or several decades ago. The catalyst has been the largely left-wing destruction of law and order. The knife carriers said they felt victimised by the police, so stop and search was drastically scaled back. The result is that the largely black gang members and individuals are allowed to maim and kill.

Maybe the people who voted for the last poll option are worried about their own town turning into a dangerous, 'diversity enriched' sh. hole jungle similar to London. Of course the flakes will shout them down and try to deny reality. C'est la vie!

I can see regan the NF is telling us he doesn't like foreigners and he doesn't like black people or poor people.

He has made some kind of leap of imagination in thinking that his hatred has some kind of connection with the EU referendum.

I wonder which part of the EU he thinks black people come from.

I wonder why he thinks the EU is responsible for our UK ruling party's neglect of the poor.

I wonder why he thinks that the EU was responsible for May's cutting of, and contempt for, the police.

Is Grenfell Tower in Brussels?

I wonder if there is some way education can be improved? Let me think, how is it that multi-millionaire Buffoon had the advantage of a better education than typical city-centre urchins? What does a first-class school think is vitally important? Do the children of the rich get taught by unqualified teachers, in big classes to cut costs? Could bodd keep order in a class of 30? Of course he couldn't.

"There are approximately 160 full-time teaching staff (masters) *****, giving a pupil-teacher ratio of just under 8:1. About 20 part-time teachers bring particular expertise to bear in several subject areas, and over 70 musicians come to **** specifically to give music lessons. There are qualified staff in our Learning Centre who help those few ****ians with diagnosed learning difficulties, and many others — librarians, computing experts, technicians, maintenance staff, etc — who provide the support essential to any successful schemes of teaching and learning."
https://www.etoncollege.com/Facilities.aspx

Does any cabinet minister send their urchin to a typical inner-city school? Do they want their kids in big classes?

Of course not.

Sponsored Links
Back