Is the UK deporting enough migrants?

I'd the UK deporting enough migrants ?

• No, we need more migrants in the UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, we need to deport the unskilled but not the skilled ones.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, we need to deport all skilled and unskilled migrants as well as liberal snowflakes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I'm worried it's too late. Large parts of the UK are a multicultural sh1t hole.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Some UK employers are moaning about skilled worker shortages. So I guess we need to import more of those. The RWR would like it so that these skilled people were single with no kids.

Some UK employers are moaning about skilled worker shortages. So I guess we need to import more of those. The RWR would like it so that these skilled people were single with no kids.
I suspect the shortage is because they don't want to pay a decent enough wage, not a lack of people that can do the job.

I suspect
You need to read up on it*. The manufacturing sector is facing critical shortages. The money is there - the labour isn't. Uncertainty and a distinct lack of clarity is slowly killing businesses.

*Steer clear of extreme websites (gasbag favourites) and the daily wail.(y)

Sponsored Links
There's not no response for me there

If they are hear now legally they should be able at stay. If they commit crime then deport..
We need unskilled and skilled labour but need to be control.....
If you come to work in a coffee shop you need to be a trained batista

If your a fruit picker you should not be able then work on a building site as a plumber or painter.

From now I want to see controled
Immigration.

I want nice decent human being not someone elsels scum

Last edited by a moderator:
Your survey is pants.
If it's illegal immigrants then I don't have a problem with being asked to leave. All immigrants that are here legally should be allowed to stay. I wouldn't be proud of a country that tears people's lives apart, would you?

And after brexit, I don't have a problem with immigration. If anyone from anywhere in the world has skills to offer and doesn't have criminal records, great, let them in. I don't mind humanitarian immigration either - to come from war torn countries, losing their homes, witnessing things you and I in our comfortable, safe UK could never imagine, well, yes, let them in until the day their home has returned to some sort of resemblance of safety.

Doing quite well,
This Country has managed to deport a fair number of the "Windrush Generation and their families " for a start !

Dutch? Summat about indigenous white chavs?
I think i know where your coming from

Fighting fire with fire..
Let any Tom dick or harry in to this country.. Scum and all.... Breed them with our White Scum to produce Ultra intelligent decent kind clean living human beings

Your clever

Sponsored Links
Back