Is there any point to this forum any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Himmy's bitch has spoken again - why is Himmy's name not on your list of so-called perpetrators when Himmy posted on this thread way way before me and has posted plenty more?

happydog.gif

another totally pointless post by one of the obsessives who want to make this forum worthless.

You don't like the truth about some aspects of Islam being highlighted do you.

Still no answer from transam explaining why he thinks it is a benefit to the forum for gasbag to start thirty anti-muslim threads in a week.

I guess that's a yes then.

Sponsored Links
another totally pointless post by one of the obsessives who want to make this forum worthless.
Could say the same with all your Brexit posts... you're being selective in your snobbery.
Different subjects interest different people and you're just as likely to put pointless posts up - we all do it from time to time.

Could say the same with all your Brexit posts... you're being selective in your snobbery.
Different subjects interest different people and you're just as likely to put pointless posts up - we all do it from time to time.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” Plato

I think some just put words to paper and hope it makes something worthwhile.

Are you going to try to argue that your post was not worthless?

So you agree that your post was worthless.

And you were silly enough to tip it onto the thread "Is there any point to this forum any more?"

Your position is very clear. One of the obsessives who want to make this forum worthless.

So you agree that your post was worthless.

And you were silly enough to tip it onto the thread "Is there any point to this forum any more?"

Your position is very clear. One of the obsessives who want to make this forum worthless.
Typical of you really in your response. I shouldn't expect anything else from you.
You wish to ridicule people on the value of their posts then that's fine, but to do so makes you a hypocrite. You own posts include the same nonsense that you are ridiculing at times.

Your position is very clear also.

So what? Noseall does indeed come over as Himmy's bitch.

You were right Jeds, Blighty and Tranny have succeeded yet again.:(

No comment on your mate Noseall's post then? That he included just two people on his list to blame for this thread going back to the norm that is the GD forum? That the fact that Himmy's posts also made it go back to the norm?
No? No? I thought not, this is more about who you like than what is written, nothing more.

A constant barrage of useless and unpleasant posts from bloaty.

Sadly proving jeds' point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back