Is there any point to this forum any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
A reasonable response to

nice :rolleyes:

Bit of a hypocrite, aren't you, bloaty.
Did I tell myself off for calling someone a bitch? No, I think you'll find I didn't. You did tho, then called me a name.
You do know what a hypocrite is don't you JohnD? Lol.

You do know what a hypocrite is don't you JohnD?
A woman who comes onto a thread about poor-quality posts degrading the forum, shovels pointless and abusive posts onto it, and moans about a response.

A woman who comes onto a thread about poor-quality posts degrading the forum, shovels pointless and abusive posts onto it, and moans about a response.

Didn't think you understood what hypocrite meant.

Sponsored Links
And there's another of them.
Yes there is, isn't there JohnD? Well done for you own contribution.

Interesting how Noseall hasn't addressed my point about blaming the demise of the thread on myself, when I didn't write anything until 3/4th page and yet others, including his precious Himmy did.
Leaves the reader to presume that his original comment was a wasted comment too - and just an opportunity to have a dig at myself and Trans. But that's ok for you is it JohnD? I notice you didn't highlight his post when pointing out useless posts. There you go, as said before, its NOT about what is written with you (and Noseall) it's about who wrote it, despite your protests.
If you truly wanted this forum to be great and an interesting place to be, you would not write your own derogatory posts. But that's not what you are about as we can see.

The three stooges sticking it to a lady. Played fellas. Is it a cultural thing?

:)take any notice of them 3 wind bags :) blightymam

lets face it every village needs a noseall

soon as they lose an argument/disscuision the abuse starts

&

johnd (moderater) was banned from access to the CC about 1 year ago ;):)

Bloaty, if you truly wanted this forum to be great and an interesting place to be, you would not keep writing derogatory and worthless posts.

I wonder if you'll reach 20 useless posts on one thread in one day.

The three stooges sticking it to a lady. Played fellas. Is it a cultural thing?
Nah, that's ok Mitch. I don't think it's a gender thing, it's purely that we don't like each other. I know I don't like people who lament over people's bad posts when they've shown that they are more then capable of writing their own. If folk want to take the high ground then they should lead by example.

Bloaty, if you truly wanted this forum to be great and an interesting place to be, you would not keep writing derogatory and worthless posts.

I wonder if you'll reach 20 useless posts on one thread in one day.
You started complaining, I didn't. I pointed out you were being a hypocrite because you do the same yourself by writing bitchy, pointless posts. Same as Noseall. You know the point I was making yet you're not man enough to admit it. Not a shocker.

soon as they lose an argument/disscuision the abuse starts
Yes, I had noticed, lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back