Is Time Travel Possible?

Next time you watch a sunset, just think it already happened 8 minutes ago. The version you are seeing was back in time by just over 8 mins
Not really, the Sunset is the effect of the light traveling through the atmosphere. Milliseconds old at best.

Sponsored Links
Yes, time travel it's clearly possible. We are travelling forward in time at a near constant rate of 60 seconds per minute.

Time travel is/was never possible. If it was, those from thousands of years in the future would come back to visit us (and hopefully smother people such as Hitler and Putin at birth).

Ah, but as Mrs Secure says (especially about Hitler), you don't know that whoever would take their place would be any better.

Sponsored Links
Some clowns don't understand the theoretical principles of time travel and what is possible and what is not. Do I blame the educational system of England, no I don't I blame the fool for wasting the teachers time.

Of course it's possible, I've invented a working time machine. Unfortunately it only works forwards and in real time so if you want to travel a couple of hours into the future you need to sit in it for a couple of hours while it does its thing but then when you come out it's a couple of hours into the future.

Time travel is/was never possible. If it was, those from thousands of years in the future would come back to visit us (and hopefully smother people such as Hitler and Putin at birth).
But they did deal with Sven and Howard, they were much worse.

Earth and human beings will become extinct dreaming about the impossibility of time travel.

You can't. The human mind has no ability to do that.

I was rather hoping you would do better than this.

If the human mind has no ability to perceive infinity, then infinity as a concept simply would not exist.

Sponsored Links
Back