Israeli army kills 28, offers to investigate one of them

Perhaps this needs investigating ... by Hamas

kid hamas.jpg

Sponsored Links
Lol there is no context there. That's just propaganda from the IDF twitter account. I can't say that is an impartial source. Without sourcing your images you will have have to accept their veracity will be questionable.

Sponsored Links
No doubt you will be on the case if they waiver from the straight and narrow, in the same way you attempted to highlight previous transgressions by referring to your own imagination
The same way when Mark Thompson was DG of the BBC he refused to carry the appeal for Gaza be cause his Israeli wife told him not to, the same way he went to Israel to be lectured by Areil Sharon about BBC coverage of Israel.

The same way when Mark Thompson was DG of the BBC he refused to carry the appeal for Gaza be cause his Israeli wife told him not to, the same way he went to Israel to be lectured by Areil Sharon about BBC coverage of Israel.

After looking into this further then you do have a valid point. Also someone who would not want to ruin their high standing by making a false statement

https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/975335522150297600

Jo Maugham is a QC and if he is found to be lying that would pretty much end his career.

Just remembered I have a written message from a senior BBC bod explaining (unambiguously) that the BBC does code negative messages about Corbyn into its imagery.

The message was communicated to me in confidence so I will give *no* further details. But I would swear a witness statement that this tweet is true.

Lots of people doubt this is true. That's fair enough given how little detail I feel able to provide. But I'm hardly a Corbyn fan. And it's a very big deal for a QC deliberately to tell a lie.

Do you gave any proof the others were not investigated?

https://www.yesh-din.org/en/decembe...ected-harming-palestinians-summary-2015-data/

The new datasheet indicates that the IDF fails to comply with its own official policy, which requires an investigation of every incident resulting in the death of Palestinian civilians in the West Bank, with the exception of incidents that are “clearly part of a combat situation”. According to B’Tselem figures, in 2015, 99 Palestinians were shot and killed by Israeli security forces in the West Bank (23 by border police officers and 76 by soldiers). Seventeen Palestinians were shot and killed in East Jerusalem. And yet, only 21 investigations were opened.

Many of the incidents involving Palestinian civilian fatalities in 2015 took place in the context of the violence that erupted in the West Bank in that year. IDF authorities decided that 55 of these incidents do not warrant an investigation, thus raising severe doubts regarding implementation of Israel’s declared policy of investigating deaths. By refraining from investigating, the Military Advocate General Corps, in fact, declares that shooting-to-kill is a legitimate response to these incidents and that it considers public disturbances (including grave ones) as practically indistinguishable from combat situations.

When the IDF is supposed to investigate itself I don't hold out much hope it will be extensive or thorough.

Moderator's note
Yet another pointless goading post has been removed

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a chasm of difference between being a bit uneasy with the Zionist state (as many moderate Jews are) and being anti-Semitic (unacceptable)

There is a chasm of difference between being a bit uneasy with the Zionist state (as many moderate Jews are) and being anti-Semitic (unacceptable)
There may be, but the cry of anti-semitism will still abound.

I have read that the term, anti-semitist, arose to define the dislike of the Jews in Europe where they were the only semitic people that had been and were encountered. This seems quite reasonable where that was the case.

However, today, anti-semitist has been misappropriated by most to silence critics and (incorrectly) brand them racist; not content with anti-Jewish, because Jewishness, of course, is not a race, merely a religion - if, indeed, religion is actually the reason and not just the Jewish person's actions.
That is assuming the users of anti-semitist; in the media, for example; actually know what they are saying.

Sponsored Links
Back