Israeli army kills 28, offers to investigate one of them

Sponsored Links
A**e end is telling his bigoted lies again:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

A**e end is telling bare faced lies and trying to create fake news, then creating some more bigoted fantasy on top of his prejudicial assumptions, as usual.
It is common knowledge (except to a**e end, apparently) that EU, UN, USA, Russia et al do not give money to Hamas, and have not done so since 2006.

:rolleyes::LOL::LOL::LOL:

"way r bee" ;) need I say more ;):LOL:

Last edited:
Israeli forces might leave their schitt holes alone.

It's a funny thing. Killing 28 in a week, and wounding hundreds, doesn't seem to be engendering warm feelings of friendliness.

I'm sure the army feels the same when people throw stones at their tanks. Might scratch the paint.

It's a funny thing. Killing 28 in a week, and wounding hundreds, doesn't seem to be engendering warm feelings of friendliness.

I'm sure the army feels the same when people throw stones at their tanks. Might scratch the paint.

u may have a point , the cost of repainting a tank could be expensive ??

Sponsored Links
yep the eu provide millions in aide . Hamas divert much of the aide into there own bank accounts ;) (Zurich) same as Arafat ;)

fire rockets at Israel from some building funded by the EU aide they never pinched , then play the propaganda / victim card when Israel bomb the building

Any dissent by the population who question Hamas is met with violence . Some of those executed by Hamas are put on display / hung from buildings as a warning to the population , sort of thing that went on in this country in the middle ages

So called traitors or Israeli informers are lynched, tied to the back of cars and dragged through the streets
A**e end making up stuff again.
He does not care that his lies and fantasy is about war, killing, maiming of children and innocent families, destroying homes, subjugating a whole nation of people, stealing their land and homes.

A**e end making up stuff again.
He does not care that his lies and fantasy is about war, killing, maiming of children and innocent families, destroying homes, subjugating a whole nation of people, stealing their land and homes.

:rolleyes: :LOL:

The clue is "Way r bee" ;) need I say more :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:;)

This is the UK not Uk-a-stahn

The clue is "Way r bee" ;) need I say more :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:;)

This is the UK not Uk-a-stahn
You do not have a clue how to behave as a civilised person.
Typical lying, bigoted plumber.
You think it is funny to joke about one of the longest running violent confrontations in history.

You do not have a clue how to behave as a civilised person.
Typical lying, bigoted plumber.
You think it is funny to joke about one of the longest running violent confrontations in history.

What ever Way r bee . good job u are on the ball ;) and can bring your un-doubted knowledge on the subject to this forum ;)

Blimey imho your talents are wasted in here ;);) as always its an education & a privilege conversing with you :sneaky:

Is not the same as:
It can be one or the other, not both :)
It can be both highly speculative and not correct.
A highly speculative statement is not based on fact, that is why it is highly speculative!
A**e end knew it was highly speculative when he made that statement. Therefore he did not know, could not know whether it was true or a lie.
He did not care, he made the statement anyway, maliciously, uncaring and irrespective whether it was true or not.
It is what he does, persistently.
It is what he is, a persistent, compulsive and disgusting liar.

It can be both highly speculative and not correct

Rubbish.

If something is not correct, it is wrong, end of.

The word speculative is superfluous.

For example: if I said George Soros has British citizenship......that is not correct. I cant say, its not correct and yet highly speculative.......the secondbpoint is negated by the first. :ROFLMAO:

We could do with subcontracting border force, Met Policing and ( dare i say it) Brexit negotiation to a few Israelis. They get things done.

In the last seven days assad (and the rebels?) and islamic koran waving nutters have killed 1600 civilians (maybe even more in a chemical attack?) and about to put the whole middle east up in smoke and here you are (typical lwr) harping on about what the Israeli's are (allegedly ) doing.
dumb lwr.

Last edited:
Another false flag attack in Syria to jusify American and Israeli intervention, As they say if you want a job done properly do it yourself, it seems finding competent terrorists these days to overthrow regimes is even more difficult than finding a tradesman who won't rip you off and destroy your property in the process.
They Americans have been backing terrorists in Syria for years with nothing much to show for their efforts, it appears that these gas attacks have now given the Americans a pretext to take out Assad themselves.

Rubbish.

If something is not correct, it is wrong, end of.

The word speculative is superfluous.

For example: if I said George Soros has British citizenship......that is not correct. I cant say, its not correct and yet highly speculative.......the secondbpoint is negated by the first. :ROFLMAO:
Eeyore is concentrating on part of a sentence again. Either because his donkey brain cannot understand the rest of the sentence, or because he chooses to ignore it because it does not fit into his pattern of restricted thought.
You started by saying:
It can be one or the other, not both
Now you are trying to dismiss one side of the equation as superfluous. :rolleyes:

If I said: eeyore displays intelligence in his reply, he must be intelligent. It would be highly speculative and not correct.
If I said: eeyore displays his typical nonsensical stupidity in his replies. It would not be speculative, it would be based on previous evidence, and it would be correct.

As I said, a**e end had no idea whether his assertion was correct or not.
But he made his comment anyway, irrespective of the fact he knew he was probably telling lies, spreading malicious gossip, and displaying his own disgusting brand of bigotry.
It is what he does.
It is what he is.
And, when his trumped-up assertions are challenged, you persistently defend his lies, with your special version of nonsense.
How does it feel to be the defender of the indefensible? What is more, you are defending malicious lies and specious gossip! You cannot know whether a**e end's comment was correct or not, yet you spring to defend the assertion, fully aware that it is contrived.
So mightygob-esque. It was her peculiar talent for defending the indefensible, especially a**e end, that made it apparent that she was clueless, and defending persistent and compulsive liars.
You appear to have a very good understanding of her opinions because you keep telling us why she left the forum, despite the fact the she left just before you joined.

Another false flag attack in Syria to jusify American and Israeli intervention, As they say if you want a job done properly do it yourself, it seems finding competent terrorists these days to overthrow regimes is even more difficult than finding a tradesman who won't rip you off and destroy your property in the process.
They Americans have been backing terrorists in Syria for years with nothing much to show for their efforts, it appears that these gas attacks have now given the Americans a pretext to take out Assad themselves.

Not seen evidence of a false flag but the US/UK position to arm and support Islamic Militia against Russian backed Assad is another proxy war. So we are in bed with the same guys we were fighting. The enemy of my enemy logic creates this because in the end, the ends justify the means. Its about control and dominance.

Sponsored Links
Back