It's official

Sponsored Links
At least she doesn't have a stupid double barrel surname like the previous commissioner.

The relatives of Jean Charles Menezes are not best pleased.

Sponsored Links
I rarely agree with the way the authorities pussyfoot around these days, but for once they got it 100% right at Stockwell tube station 12 years ago. Zero tolerance and a shoot to kill policy is just what we need with illegal immigrants.

As for Cressida - God help us! Probably has all the pc (nothing to do with policing) credentials and wears a skirt. If she's claimed to be a lezzer, she would have hit most of the criteria for these posts in the times we live, and maybe would have got the job a lot sooner. I don't see her as anything like a coppers' copper.

Mind how you go! :rolleyes:

Zero tolerance and a shoot to kill policy is just what we need with illegal immigrants.
Are you happy with just shooting to kill illegal immigrants or would you like to see that policy afforded to any criminal?

Are you happy with just shooting to kill electricians, or would you like to see that policy afforded to any tradesman?

Got the libertards queueing up to defend foreign criminals.

He shouldn't have been here, and paid the price.

As for 'shooting to kill electricians' - I'm on their side. There's only one reason why people employ unregistered, illegal foreign electricians - it's because they're cheap. As to the safety of their dodgy workmanship, it's more likely their shyster customers who will be killed. Then there's the question of illegal foreign sparks taking taking the food out of the mouths of good, honest Cockney electricians by undercutting them. But then that wouldn't worry the mass immigration cheerleaders. Screw native workers, as long as you can display your pc myopia, eh?

Last edited:
Got the libertards queueing up to defend foreign criminals.

As for 'shooting to kill electricians' - I'm on their side. There's only one reason why people employ unregistered, illegal foreign electricians - it's because they're cheap. As to the safety of their dodgy workmanship, it's more likely their shyster customers who will be killed. Then there's the question of illegal foreign sparks taking taking the food out of the mouths of good, honest Cockney electricians by undercutting them. But then that wouldn't worry the mass immigration cheerleaders. Screw native workers, as long as you can display your pc myopia, eh?
From Wiki

Immigration records show that Menezes entered the Republic of Ireland from France on 23 April 2005. There are no records to show the exact date that he returned to the UK; however, under the Common Travel Area system, a foreign citizen entering the UK through the Republic of Ireland has an automatic right to remain for three months. Therefore, Menezes was lawfully in the UK on the day he was killed, even though the stamp in his passport recording indefinite leave to remain was a forgery.[4]

So whatever crime you think he was guilty of (although aren't we all innocent until proven guilty?), you think death was a fair punishment?

If that is the case, there's more than one Dick in this thread.

I don't think it makes me "a libertard" (whatever the f**k one of those is) if I stick up for a basic principle of law and show a distinct lack of support for the dealth penalty.

Oldest trick in the book, get found out and try and pass it off as a joke

Sponsored Links
Back