Jab Or No Jab?

Stupid in what way there will be no one to look after these people so explain who you think should look after these people after people have asked for carers to be sacked
Perhaps they should fill their places with disease ridden murderous, thieving, drunken criminals then if you're not bothered about the welfare of those in care?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps they should fill their places with disease ridden murderous, thieving, drunken criminals then if you're not bothered about the welfare of those in care?
no actually answer the question who do you suggest is going to look after those people or do we just let them die .
And it good to see you class people who do a job most of society would not do the same as murdering thieving disease ridden drunken criminals

no actually answer the question who do you suggest is going to look after those people or do we just let them die .
And it good to see you class people who do a job most of society would not do the same as murdering thieving disease ridden drunken criminals
Come back and let me know exactly how many have actually left before getting your knickers in a twist. I'll wager there won't be many. You'll find that most anti-vaxxers are all **** and wind.

Sponsored Links
But November 11th....

Anyway, we remember those who died in service, whether or not in defence of freedom.

We do not exclude those who died fighting native people in colonies, for example. Fighting against freedom. Or those who died in the Opium Wars, fighting to protect the profits of the illegal drugs trade.

so who is going to look after the ones they were caring for ?
if they can't / won't care properly then may be it is better they didn't. I think there is something fundamentally wrong with their mindset and I suspect their couldn't care less attitude to those they are supposedly caring for may not stop at refusing the vaccine, may be it is better all round if they took up another career.

Come back and let me know exactly how many have actually left before getting your knickers in a twist. I'll wager there won't be many. You'll find that most anti-vaxxers are all **** and wind.
my knickers arent in a twist there is ten`s of thousand right throughout an industry that already has a 100k shortfall of staff lets see how many they actually sack seeing as goal posts already being moved as the government blink first

if they can't / won't care properly then may be it is better they didn't. I think there is something fundamentally wrong with their mindset and I suspect their couldn't care less attitude to those they are supposedly caring for may not stop at refusing the vaccine, may be it is better all round if they took up another career.
oh so your prepared for tens of thousands of the vulnerable to die as there will be no one to look after them i can see you havent thought this through .

Of course there will except it won't be stupid anti vaxxers.
so explain why the care industry is already short of tens and tens of thousands of people . Where are all these additional people going to come from to work for minimum wage when factory wages etc are shooting up just now

i wonder how many of those advocating that you must be jabbed or be sacked will be prepared to give up their own jobs and take up a lowly paid job and wipe their own relatives and loved ones ar5es they are so worried about .

It is a huge worry for people with relatives in care homes.

my father in law went into a care home in March last year and died Feb this year, (not from Covid)

I think it’s not an unreasonable argument to say people who work with the vulnerable should ensure they do all they can to minimise risk of infection spread.

It is a huge worry for people with relatives in care homes.

my father in law went into a care home in March last year and died Feb this year, (not from Covid)

I think it’s not an unreasonable argument to say people who work with the vulnerable should ensure they do all they can to minimise risk of infection spread.
So why not do anti body tests ? and they do already do weekly if not more often pcr/ rapid antigen tests

Sponsored Links
Back