Jab Or No Jab?

Sponsored Links
oh so your prepared for tens of thousands of the vulnerable to die as there will be no one to look after them i can see you havent thought this through .
Ludicrous figure

I think less (if any) will die due to the very small reduction in overall care, than those who would (and have) died from so called carer who have passed and will pass the virus to their patients. The history of people dying in care homes during Covid is staggering.

oh so your prepared for tens of thousands of the vulnerable to die
Tens of thousands have already died in care homes due to covid hence the need to ensure that those 'caring ' for them are vaccinated. If care workers are not prepared to care properly for those in homes, perhaps they shouldn't be in that profession.

Sponsored Links
Ludicrous figure

I think less (if any) will die as a very small reduction in overall care, than those who would (and have) died from so called carer who have passed and will pass the virus to their patients. The history of people dying in care homes during Covid is staggering.
500k people approx in care homes and you think a staff reduction of tens of thousands of staff will result in a small number of deaths sinc e covid they have lost around 20% of staff and over 30% have contemplated leaving

Tens of thousands have already died in care homes due to covid hence the need to ensure that those 'caring ' for them are vaccinated. If care workers are not prepared to care properly for those in homes, perhaps they shouldn't be in that profession.
so answer the basic question who is going to care for them

so why are they not doing it just now and where are these tens of thousands of fully vaxxed willing to work for minimum wage come from

Don't panic, lets see what the real numbers are, the vulnerable will be looked after.

Once all the anti-vaxxers are cleared out, there will be job opportunities for double jagged people so, nothing to worry about.

So why not do anti body tests ? and they do already do weekly if not more often pcr/ rapid antigen tests
Why should we pay for that? They cost £65 a pop for antibody tests, the lateral flow tests cost around £50, PCR more like £100. Right now they're free to the user but that won't last forever and I don't want to pay for additional testing for people who've decided that they don't want to vaccinate.

so why are they not doing it just now and where are these tens of thousands of fully vaxxed willing to work for minimum wage come from

well it won't be the anti-migrant Brexers, because they're all busy harvesting vegetables and picking shellfish

Aren't they?

Outrage as NHS staff asked to believe in medicine | The Daily Mash

OUTRAGED NHS staff are threatening to quit after being asked to believe in the efficacy of medicine to prevent disease and illness.

Frontline health workers told they must get vaccinated to protect themselves and their patients have reacted angrily to the idea that modern medical science has anything to offer.

Senior nurse William McKay said: “I’m okay with doing healing stuff to other people. More fool them.

“But just because I do it doesn’t mean I have to believe in it. That was never part of the job. They don’t make a New Look worker have total faith in the clothes they sell, so why is this any different?

“I’m not some credulous idiot. I’m a highly-qualified professional, so when I see the largest vaccine programme in history protecting hundreds of millions from Covid, I think ‘I wonder what Jeremy Corbyn’s brother thinks about this?’

“Personally I prefer to keep an open mind. Do people admitted to hospitals and treated by doctors get better? Yes. Could that just be coincidence? Yes also.”

Steve Malley of Leatherhead said: “Makes sense to me. I’m an electrician and I don’t believe in electricity. Never seen it. Doesn’t exist.”

Sponsored Links
Back