Making the jab compulsory

It's the 'cure' that's far worse than the disease.
Go and spend a day in a Covid ICU ward.

My niece says it's really upsettting seeing a ward full of people who are totally frightened because they are fighting to breathe. And no it's not just elderly people on their last legs.

Sponsored Links
Go and spend a day in a Covid ICU ward.

My niece says it's really upsettting seeing a ward full of people who are totally frightened because they are fighting to breathe. And no it's not just elderly people on their last legs.

Having spent a few weeks on an ICU & then HDU I can honestly say that none of us felt fear, fright or alarm.

Having spent a few weeks on an ICU & then HDU I can honestly say that none of us felt fear, fright or alarm.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(19)30203-6/fulltext

Caveats notwithstanding, the available data suggest that roughly a quarter of patients who survive admission to the ICU meet the diagnostic criteria for PTSD, while a much higher proportion exhibit symptoms of the disorder.
Yeah, I don't think you know what you're talking about. Especially if your stay was back in the day when you had as many as four times the number of staff tending to you.

You might not be mentally scarred but the professionals seem to think that it's routine.

I haven’t been on for days and yet your still obsessed about mentioning me.
I’m touched DP ,really I am.
Goes to prove that regardless of the topic your train of thought just always goes back to me.
Bless you and your little cotton socks.
I’ve not had to let anyone down this gently since I was a teenager( better not mention that word as a certain profile beginning with “N” might get excited judging by his past brushes with the law).
I thank you for your thoughts as I’m clearly on your mind 24/7 ,but bless you.
Let’s just hope your fluxing up the correct pipe whilst you have me in your thoughts as this obsession of yours is getting a little creepy. :rolleyes::eek:o_O
Quote from John the plumber....Next time you think of having a sensible debate with it.
"I’m not a betting man but I’d gladly put a grand on the fact if we were face to face you would be shaking like a ****ting dog """"

Sponsored Links
Quote from John the plumber....Next time you think of having a sensible debate with it.
"I’m not a betting man but I’d gladly put a grand on the fact if we were face to face you would be shaking like a ****ting dog """"
Your behaviour is almost becoming stalker like.
Bless your heart.
You really have got it bad.
Your on the wrong app fella.
I think you want G*****R.
I’m flattered,really I am but your not my type DP :D

Your behaviour is almost becoming stalker like.
Bless your heart.
You really have got it bad.
Your on the wrong app fella.
I think you want G*****R.
I’m flattered,really I am but your not my type DP :D
JtheP...Trying to bluff and bulshìt your way in life as usual..

JtheP...Trying to bluff and bulshìt your way in life as usual..
The average property price in Cornwall county is £293k.
The average price for property in Durham stood at £165,514

The average salary in Cornwall is £28.8k
Average Salary in Durham £25k

My customers still require my services over lockdown,yet your sat on the internet on a forum for most of the day.

If that’s the case regarding bluffing my way through life then compare the differences ?
If I can bluff and fall into those brackets compared to your brackets then what does that say about you :ROFLMAO:o_O

I must be constantly on your mind for you to keep mentioning me all the time when I’m not even on here.

My customers still require my services over lockdown,yet your sat on the internet on a forum for most of the day.

If that’s the case regarding bluffing my way through life then compare the differences ?
If I can bluff and fall into those brackets compared to your brackets then what does that say about you :ROFLMAO:o_O

I must be constantly on your mind for you to keep mentioning me all the time when I’m not even on here.
You go for the long winded time consuming replies..not me.Engage your braincell man...will be a first.

WTF are you onabout...makes as much sense as your cretinous Covid arguments..(Zero.)

You go for the long winded time consuming replies..not me.Engage your braincell man...will be a first.
My replies are anything but time consuming and yet there you are, constantly mentioning my name in different posts, in discussions I’m not even involved in.
Get over it man.
Your obsessed

Sponsored Links
Back