70 ,000 NHS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Staff have not been jabbed up
According to the radio news

They all face the sack come April

in one hospital trust 30 midwifes have refused the jab and if they all get the bullet the dept will probably have to shut

imo they will have to step back from sacking em ???

Sponsored Links
Yes, they'll say something along the lines of "considering that most people have been infected with omicron and have natural immunity, we've decided to postpone the compulsory jabbing of our nhs heroes to the end of the year".
They'll never admit that covid or no covid, the nhs is at breaking point because of bad administration and underfunding.

Sponsored Links
That's a massive improvement, last time I heard it was thought to be 120,000. Next time it will be less.

Sorry, but I do agree with the 'natural immunity' argument. It totally makes sense.

I am 3X +Flu.

Dan.

Attachments

• 16421670842476742668306442838624.jpg
    16421670842476742668306442838624.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 65
Sorry, but I do agree with the 'natural immunity' argument. It totally makes sense.

I am 3X +Flu.

Dan.
Natural immunity is fine, as long as you ensure you catch it roughly every three months to ensure you remain protected and less likely to infect others. And as long as these infections are taken as holiday. And assuming you don't end up with Long Covid like so many others.

Natural immunity is fine, as long as you ensure you catch it roughly every three months to ensure you remain protected and less likely to infect others. And as long as these infections are taken as holiday. And assuming you don't end up with Long Covid like so many others.

Natural, built in immunity is the long term aim and the long term fix. To avoid the risk of truly horrible consequences and the gamble, we agree to the jab until then.

Catching a potentially serious or fatal disease, while refusing protection against it, does have some downside risks, of course.

In US, obituaries for antivaxxers dying of covid now often omit their vaccination status, to save their families the pain and embarrassment of unavoidable contempt and ridicule.

Surely, working around the virus would keep you more 'up to date' that a jibba jabba from 7 months ago like mine?

No, your ability to fight it is only 'tuned up', by actually catching it and sucessfully fighting it off, not by 'being around' the virus.

Do you think an unjabbed healthcare professional is more at risk than me, that sits in my cupboard, and leaves the house once a week for 5 minutes to run around Iceland in a mask. In and out, Done. Back home, back in PJ's and back on here ?? I am getting no natural at all the way I am existing.

EDIT: Lazy typing.

Last edited:
Do you think an unjabbed healthcare professional is more a risk than me, that sits in my cupboard, and leaves the house once a week for 5 minutes to run around Iceland in a mask for 5 minutes tops. In and out, Done. Back home, back in PJ's and and back on here ?? I am getting no natural at all the way I am existing.

No, your risk and risk of passing it on is much less than those in such a personal role, patient handling role as a nurse, but none the less - how would it make you feel if your minimal exposure allowed you to catch it, unknown to you and then you manage to pass it on to a vulnerable person who died as a result? Would you care, or simply say 'not my problem'?

Your mask does provide a small amount of extra protection, the jab provides more - complete isolation is 100%, but no one can do that.

Catching a potentially serious or fatal disease, while refusing protection against it, does have some downside risks, of course.

In US, obituaries for antivaxxers dying of covid now often omit their vaccination status, to save their families the pain and embarrassment of unavoidable contempt and ridicule.
since when was vaccination status part of an obituary? more nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back