70 ,000 NHS

how would it make you feel if your minimal exposure allowed you to catch it, unknown to you and then you manage to pass it on to a vulnerable person who died as a result? Would you care, or simply say 'not my problem'?
Said dead person could just have easily caught it from a vaccinated person.

Sponsored Links
No, your risk and risk of passing it on is much less than those in such a personal role, patient handling role as a nurse, but none the less - how would it make you feel if your minimal exposure allowed you to catch it, unknown to you and then you manage to pass it on to a vulnerable person who died as a result? Would you care, or simply say 'not my problem'?

Your mask does provide a small amount of extra protection, the jab provides more - complete isolation is 100%, but no one can do that.

If I am honest, I would feel safer being exposed to the kung flu daily than I do sitting here with no exposure at all, just a kiss and a promise from multiple jabs. I do think those healthcare workers must have more immunity. Isn't that how virusses/virii ? work anyway?

Enough with the boll@x already. It won’t happen . The scam is over.
I just feel so sorry for all the bedwetters who had 2 3 or 4 or more unnecessary injections .
Hindsight and all that eh.

Sponsored Links
Staff have not been jabbed up
According to the radio news

They all face the sack come April

in one hospital trust 30 midwifes have refused the jab and if they all get the bullet the dept will probably have to shut

imo they will have to step back from sacking em ???

Simple, sack them unless they have a verified medical reason.
Contracts can easily be adapted.

Btw, offer them another job where possible where no close contact with patients or basic redundancy.

https://occupationalhealthportsmouth.nhs.uk/occupational-vaccinations/

Btw, offer them another job where possible where no close contact with patients or basic redundancy.

Agreed, unless exempt there is no valid reason to refuse the vaccination. It has been administered billions of times and saved countless lives.

Agreed, unless exempt there is no valid reason to refuse the vaccination. It has been administered billions of times and saved countless lives.

Yep, and these people are the ones who ought to be promoting having the jab, rather than being reluctant.

Sieg heil!

Sieg heil indeed. Give it 20 years or so and all these vaccine zealots will be held in the same regard as the Nazis were by the 1960s generation of young Germans: thoroughly disgusted with what they did to their once great country.

https://occupationalhealthportsmouth.nhs.uk/occupational-vaccinations/

Just a thought, refuse the jibba jabba, get the sack. Is that 'making yourself intentionally unemployed'

Would you then be denied any help from DWP as a 'sanction' for the normal 13 weeks? Whether contribution or income based? I haven't seen anything mentioned on this 'grey area'

Dan.

Just a thought, refuse the jibba jabba, get the sack. Is that 'making yourself intentionally unemployed'

Would you then be denied any help from DWP as a 'sanction' for the normal 13 weeks? Whether contribution or income based? I haven't seen anything mentioned on this 'grey area'

Dan.

I would expect so. Companies can change their operating conditions at will, providing the changes are reasonable and necessary. If they offer their employees a reasonable solution and the employee refuses the solution, they have made themselves intentionally unemployed. The jab is both a necessary and simple solution.

I would expect so. Companies can change their operating conditions at will, providing the changes are reasonable and necessary. If they offer their employees a reasonable solution and the employee refuses the solution, they have made themselves intentionally unemployed. The jab is both a necessary and simple solution.

Sorry, I disagree. Operating conditions, or 'Contractual conditions'. I believe a new/amended contract must be signed in order to make changes after 2 years of service. An employer could not say, Demand all employees must start work at 2am, wearing only speedo's and flip flops. Only a change in law could force any such rule.

It’s becoming more and more apparent on a daily basis that the whole covid debacle and the ‘vacvines’ that go with it has been one huge hoax . Any scumbag willing to stand up and say they would be happy to see health professionals lose their jobs over it should be ashamed of themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back